Opinion Sexy Cyborg Chinese shutdown her technology review Youtube page over political views on X

Whores are neat though.

Somethings off with this one, most whoo-uhs show off their protruding butt chreeks but not this Chinese gal, wonder why?

Did you F'ing miss reading the story about the rising concern over going after gay Youtubers bud? Seems to fit youtube bud keep up that good work oh and you have a yellow card got to work harder next time.
Wait that a a guy gay?

I don't care since that's a likely disease-ridden 2/10 e-whore, we don't need more of those

Might as well send her to re-education camp in Heilongjiang

Your fetish is not something worth discussing here either

This doesn't have anything to do with western left/right dichotomies. The Chinese government disappears dissidents. After she got outed some years ago she started shilling hard for the CCP, likely for survival reasons. Her partner is Uyghur and because of that isn't allowed to leave the country. During Covid she consistently promoted the drastic zero Covid policies of the CCP. She parroted that there was no genocide of Uyghurs. The Chinese government also stole some of Serpentza's footage from 4 years ago to use her in pro-China propaganda; "Look how innovative and advanced Chinese people are in tech!" type of deal. It's very rare for Chinese people to be allowed to have a presence on western social media, only gov. shills are allowed to. Simply being on western social media or Youtube shows you're breaking the law by bypassing China's firewall with a VPN. Under Xi, the authorities have also been cracking down on anything that can be remotely perceived as LGBT, e.g. K-Pop crackdown because it might make males gay, which is totally ridiculous. I'm guessing the government eventually came to the conclusion that her superficial (read: fake) support for them wasn't worth the trouble of having her around and the bad press of shutting her up wasn't going to be that bad.

No one believes, even for a second, that you made this thread because you cared about the plight of gay YouTubers or what China is doing. Your second and third post are just pictures of her.

Go fantasize about her in the appropriate forum

LOL, says the guy with this avatar:
461925.jpg

GTFO, this is the perfect story for this forum.

This girl was a pretty big name in the maker/3d-printing community, and actually produced some good content--her doing it half naked was just her gimmick.

I always assume that she had a boyfriend or husband that was just using her and writing all the content as she seemed to actually know what she was talking about. Surprised to learn that she's gay.

461925.jpg

This girl was a pretty big name in the maker/3d-printing community, and actually produced some good content--her doing it half naked was just her gimmick.

I always assume that she had a boyfriend or husband that was just using her and writing all the content as she seemed to actually know what she was talking about. Surprised to learn that she's gay.
And no one cares. Even your post here is drooling over this chick rather than talk about the OP's alleged concern with the actions of China. Yea, that's definitely what this forum is all about <45><45>

When I start making threads in the political forum just to fawn over the girl in my avatar, then you'll have a point.

461925.jpg

She helped aid in the design of a number of products that are in the 3D printing community. She also very big in CNC machining area. The CR-30 she helped get permission from Blackbelt 3D systems 10,000 dollar belt printer developer to get it to use their patent in a 1,000 dollar printer. She also help in the design of it. But getting trolled by a troll seems to get attention.

https://blackbelt-3d.com/

And no one cares. Even your post here is drooling over this chick rather than talk about the OP's alleged concern with the actions of China. Yea, that's definitely what this forum is all about <45><45>

When I start making threads in the political forum just to fawn over the girl in my avatar, then you'll have a point.

Don't worry kiddo, school starts soon and you can get your hall-monitor job back.

Can you explain what it means by 'being raised as a boy' but is now a gay she? This is all very confusing.

I too was concerned she might be a tranny.

And I am imagine @Horse Style is disappointed she is in fact not a tranny...hence his whining

I remember "Naomi" from when she became one of the better English speaking promoters for Creality and had early access to their product revisions and updates in Shenzhen (I've got their Ender 3).
I actually thought she'd moved to the US, but that might have just been the massive fake tits.
Can't say I'd even noticed any political or social commentary content from her, but then I only watched the 3D printing stuff.

The OP here isn't particularly clear.
Vice apparently outed "Naomi" (a pseudonym) for her political views (freedom of speech and transhumanism. Doxxed, not docked) with an article in 2018, despite being asked not to publish a lot of that information. After which she published the Vice authors' details (doxxed them).
Vice were actually investigating the online (mostly Reddit I understand, but amplified by Dale Dougherty) rumours about her being a "fake" persona whose content was produced by some other (presumably male) nerd, or group of nerds, using her persona as nerd bait.
Apparently that coverage got her an official visit from the CCP.
So in my opinion the story isn't really about the right-wing, so much as it is about journalism, ethics and the consequences of covering stories like this for the subjects of that coverage. Along with the overall consequences of Government involvement in social media, the "splinternet" and the surveillance state.

Did you F'ing miss reading the story about the rising concern over going after gay Youtubers bud? Seems to fit youtube bud keep up that good work oh and you have a yellow card got to work harder next time.
Mean comments on YouTube videos? The horror. However will we survive? Anyway those just make the videos more popular. Fake drama

I don't even need to research anything to know that whatever diarrhea PEB spewed in the OP about conservatives is total bullshit. Definitely does not line up with conservative behavior. As if conservatives are on the attack over hot lesbians with giant boobs who go after VICE lol

What a weird thread.

I don't even need to research anything to know that whatever diarrhea PEB spewed in the OP about conservatives is total bullshit. Definitely does not line up with conservative behavior. As if conservatives are on the attack over hot lesbians with giant boobs who go after VICE lol

What a weird thread.

The CCP is extremely conservative. Reactionary even under Xi Jinping.
That applies to everything from their ethno-nationalism to their crack down on religious freedom and backsliding on human rights.
Their comparatively progressive Youth League faction is dead in the water.
Trying to tie their agenda to the US, or more broadly "Western", "Right" or conservative movements would be an extremely long bow to draw though.

The CCP is extremely conservative. Reactionary even under Xi Jinping.
That applies to everything from their ethno-nationalism to their crack down on religious freedom and backsliding on human rights.
Their comparatively progressive Youth League faction is dead in the water.
Trying to tie their agenda to the US, or more broadly "Western", "Right" or conservative movements would be an extremely long bow to draw though.

Yeah that's what I meant. CCP did a bad thing and PEB is trying to tie it to American conservatives.

Back