Opinion Sexy Cyborg Chinese shutdown her technology review Youtube page over political views on X

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Naomi Wi Vice docked her and independent website and the Chinese authorities shutdown her business and her political activity on Twitter and now X. She famous for her technology reviews and was raised as a boy under the one China policy and she is gay. Chinese apparently been going after her potentially to over her partner being part of Uyghur minority. Vice docked her and she returned the favor by exposing the editors home address. This is going international because it is raising concern over conservatives going after gay youtubers. Recently an EV car reviewer who owns a Ford Lightning had to shutdown comments on her page due to the endless stream of non EV related homophobic comments on her. Youtube lack of action dealing with these extremists are sending hords to attack their free speech rights even when they are not public about their sexual orientation on their youtube or social media pages. Free speech only when they like the material when they don't take them down free speech? LOL the right is a joke.

Just to see what you will soon be missing lol. The right will be like no ass do not like lol so predicable.
YBcaoWF6

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fdcf83757-4eda-4a15-8135-39b34383bbf5_1367x1120.jpeg

1521746259939-LYF_TECH_2068.jpeg

There's a Pictures & Multimedia forum for you to post about your obsession with this girl we've never heard of, bud
Did you F'ing miss reading the story about the rising concern over going after gay Youtubers bud? Seems to fit youtube bud keep up that good work oh and you have a yellow card got to work harder next time.

Did you F'ing miss reading the story about the rising concern over going after gay Youtubers bud? Seems to fit youtube bud keep up that good work oh and you have a yellow card got to work harder next time.
No one believes, even for a second, that you made this thread because you cared about the plight of gay YouTubers or what China is doing. Your second and third post are just pictures of her.

Go fantasize about her in the appropriate forum

I don't understand the link between China shutting down her social media accounts and the rest of the article.
There is an effort by fascist states to shut down minority voices especially gay, black and in many cases Jewish "not all the time when they back hard right positions in some cases". I posted the photos because I know if I did not Sherdoggers would be like why not post photos of her if she is called Sexy you cannot win with this crowd.

No one believes, even for a second, that you made this thread because you cared about the plight of gay YouTubers or what China is doing. Your second and third post are just pictures of her.

Go fantasize about her in the appropriate forum
The point is that China maintains censorship about all activities ppl located in China are doing in internet and even private SMS.

The industry to create monitoring programs in China is booming till heaven.
Soon even your private e-mail will be checked in 100% cases IF you are located in China.

Censorship Empire.
At least they didn't had reached North Korea level but there is only cos it takes time to do it technically.

The point is that China maintains censorship about all activities ppl located in China are doing in internet and even private SMS.

The industry to create monitoring programs in China is booming till heaven.
Soon even your private e-mail will be checked in 100% cases IF you are located in China.

Censorship Empire.
At least they didn't had reached North Korea level but there is only cos it takes time to do it technically.
I stand corrected.

One person actually fell for the "I'm making this thread because I care about Chinese censorship and definitely not to fawn over this girl whose picture I posted 5 times in the first 3 posts"

<36>

Can you explain what it means by 'being raised as a boy' but is now a gay she? This is all very confusing.

China just tryna prevent NPC tiktoker from taking over.

Can you explain what it means by 'being raised as a boy' but is now a gay she? This is all very confusing.

I'm guessing it could've had something to do with China's children policy, and the quotas parents weren't allowed to exceed when it came to having kids.

Good. China needs to reign in this LGBTQIA+ bullshit before it gets out of hand.

I'm finding OP difficult to follow.

Are you asserting the Chinese government detained her because of comments post to her YouTube account?

I guess that is a new way to get someone to check out your thread. That title was so confusing, I had to come in and see what it meant

I'm finding OP difficult to follow.

Are you asserting the Chinese government detained her because of comments post to her YouTube account?
Na over her pro gay comments on X "twitter". She never mentioned her political positions on sex on youtube she only reviews technology for makers like 3D printing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back