Sexy 27 Year Old Physicist Could Become A Mega Billionaire In A Few Years

I'd eat out her yellow cake, and hit her with my gamma radiation.

dewan2010.jpg

I've never met a woman who cared how much I bench. Not a single one.

I don't think he meant that literally. I'm sure he was referring to women caring about a man's overall fitness. Benching 275 was a sherdog inside joke.

Unless you love to talk science, why are you all assuming that her intelligence is attractive? If a woman is good at calculus I certainly don't want to talk about it. That would probably be a turn off and would much prefer a woman who had a sense of humor or one that could carry a conversation.

Fun fact, women really don't give a shit about your intelligence either and no they don't want to talk about any such issues unless you're already in the friendzone. All they care about is if they have fun around you, if you can bench teh 275, monetary security, or if you're a potential 1 night stand. Even brainy chicks love firefighters and their shoe collection (or something of that nature.) They're still women. Sorry for the buzzkill guys, no chic is going to like you for your reduntant discussion of knowledge on political science. That's what we come to Sherdog for. Women are only good for two things, babies and conserving energy out of radioactive waste.

aaaaaand it begins...

I don't think he meant that literally. I'm sure he was referring to women caring about a man's overall fitness. Benching 275 was a sherdog inside joke.

LOL at telling a mod about a Sherdog inside joke.

I find the responses funny,

All these little teenager woman hating virgins.

Madmick is this you?

guy1.jpg

I would deposit my nuclear waste inside her

You want to shit in her mouth?

Go on...

Your thinking all your going to be doing is talking science with her? I know a few girls who went to MIT they are cool people. I think there is a thought that MIT produces a bunch of people who are completely unable to have fun? I can say that many of them don't want to talk about science outside of their research offices. They tend to like hanging out it seems and doing a lot of very normal things. I am sure at her level she meets many people who are from her area of research? I bet she likes going to have fun just like normal girls. I will admit I know many more men graduates then woman and a few tend to seem a little uncomfortable around people.

^ That was the point I was trying to make...

About 5'3"

I am pretty sure she is taller then 5'3" unless she is wearing 5 inch heels? I just found this photo of her with friends not the best photo of her but she is taller then everyone there in the photo it seems?

ans-students.jpg

EDIT: Video of her at TED New England doing a presentation she shows up a few times but the good one is about 11 minutes into the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHJuz5pNQL8

Last edited:
Back