Sexy 27 Year Old Physicist Could Become A Mega Billionaire In A Few Years

Brains, beauty and money

Life is unfair

MIT will probably claim rights to her work and profit the most.

I would bet money that nothing comes from this. Amazing discoveries happen and are all over in Popular Science magazine, online, etc. but they're never put to practical use because corporations and the government have us exactly where they want us.

A few years back a guy invented a machine that could convert literally anything into electrical energy -- even nuclear waste, feces, etc.. Logically, building a giant one and using our garbage trucks to pour everyone's waste into the thing in order to create energy for an entire city would be amazing. You could have one in every city and funnel sewer lines into it. You could even make smaller ones that fit in someone's home and it would become normal like a furnace or a stove, but nothing ever came from it.

One of the most profound inventions was a machine that could rearrange the molecular structure of literally anything in order to change one source of energy (which could be absolutely anything) and make it into any object imaginable. No shit, this really happened -- something like those machines you see on Star Trek where it looks like a microwave but can produce any object that can fit into the machine. It was probably the most amazing and profound invention this world has ever seen. Ya know what happened to it? A company that makes super expensive synthetic materials/alloys bought the patent so they could make their materials out of raw dirt/sand.

Yeah, I doubt anything will come from this. She'll get a bunch of awards, some company in bed with the government will buy all of her work, and we'll never hear of it again.

I find the responses funny,

All these little teenager woman hating virgins.

Yeah, it's amazing to me how anti vagina Sherdog is. You'd think they were all gay or something.

Wait she made this discovery while studying at MIT? That is impressive.

Didn't read what she's done just looked at her pic.

Not that hot.

Won't work, too expensive to implement salt reactors. Already tried. Doubt she knows something some backwoods russian guy doesn't know.

Not bad.

But the hottest science nerd right now is Cara Santa Maria. She writes and blogs on science for the Huffington Post.

i-af41f5c3042f8a99ca131016c970b15a-Cara.jpg

tumblr_mbpduiaU4o1qg85opo1_500.jpg

This bitch is try hard.

I'd go with the mega billionaire.

I think that we should all just send our nuclear waste to Canada. But, I guess she's got some good ideas too.

I don't think he meant that literally. I'm sure he was referring to women caring about a man's overall fitness. Benching 275 was a sherdog inside joke.
/end sarcasm.

I'm aware of the joke. No one will deny that girls like a hard body or money, but I find myself pointing out on Sherdog- yet again- that guys who think that you need a chiseled physique or that you need keys to a Ferrarri to play between the sheets with an attractive woman are looking for a scapegoat to explain away their bundle of faults. Often all it takes is alcohol and lucky timing.

This poster has a history of misogynistic posting.
Won't work, too expensive to implement salt reactors. Already tried. Doubt she knows something some backwoods russian guy doesn't know.
Source?

1217_leslie-dewan-energy.jpg

For Sherdoggers looking for their Suger gal? Leslie Dewan has invented a process to reuse spent nuclear material. She had a huge breakthrough in science that could save the world 7 trillion dollars a year? The science could lead to the greatest discovery in nuclear physics in decades.

Being able to reduce the nuclear waste and the radioactivity of the waste. Its being seeing as one of the most important scientific discoveries. She calls it WAMSR - "Waste-Annihilating Molten Salt Reactor".
Quote from their site:
"At full deployment, our reactors can use existing stockpiles of nuclear waste to satisfy the world

It's a sign that our society is developing at a phenomenal rate when a woman can make a world altering invention and obtain her PhD from the confines of a kitchen.

Awesome stuff but equating her to tesla.. alright..

Back