Sexy 27 Year Old Physicist Could Become A Mega Billionaire In A Few Years

/end sarcasm.

I'm aware of the joke. No one will deny that girls like a hard body or money, but I find myself pointing out on Sherdog- yet again- that guys who think that you need a chiseled physique or that you need keys to a Ferrarri to play between the sheets with an attractive woman are looking for a scapegoat to explain away their bundle of faults. Often all it takes is alcohol and lucky timing.

This poster has a history of misogynistic posting.

Nailed it.

It's a classic really. Can't get any play because you're too fucking ugly, stupid, awkward, boring, immature, uninteresting? These stupid cunts are shallow and gold diggers, of course they'll pass up on a winner like you!

And anyone that points this out is a bitch-saving White Knight covering up the truth. All bases are covered.

Not a moment too soon. With earthquakes and crazy weather seemingly on the rise, another Fukushima type of event is nearly guaranteed. At least if this tech can help get rid of the stored fuel it may lessen the impact.

I listened to Cara Santa Maria on the Joe Rogan podcast and she didn't strike me as being very intelligent. A little above average. Kind of annoying. Joe should this chick on the podcast.

would smash with the force of a thousand supernovas

Back