Sexy 27 Year Old Physicist Could Become A Mega Billionaire In A Few Years

NetGeek

Occupying Sherdog
Reaction score
1217_leslie-dewan-energy.jpg

For Sherdoggers looking for their Suger gal? Leslie Dewan has invented a process to reuse spent nuclear material. She had a huge breakthrough in science that could save the world 7 trillion dollars a year? The science could lead to the greatest discovery in nuclear physics in decades.

Being able to reduce the nuclear waste and the radioactivity of the waste. Its being seeing as one of the most important scientific discoveries. She calls it WAMSR - "Waste-Annihilating Molten Salt Reactor".
Quote from their site:
"At full deployment, our reactors can use existing stockpiles of nuclear waste to satisfy the world’s electricity needs through 2083."

Her reactors can use the already spent waste through 2083 without needing any additional waste. This girl could become the Tesla of the 21 century if her science proves it works. She is currently finishing her Phd in Physics at MIT.

http://www.transatomicpower.com/products.php

Something about a beautiful woman who's also brilliant is indeed amazingly sexy.

How tall is she. Her hands make her look like she's under 5'

Sounds awesome. I don't know much about the scientific community, but I do know a ton of people were hoaxed into supporting Tesla Motors. What percentage of the scientific community ponder an idea and sell the idea to get massive funding without fulfilling their goal?

1217_leslie-dewan-energy.jpg

For Sherdoggers looking for their Suger gal? Leslie Dewan has invented a process to reuse spent nuclear material. She had a huge breakthrough in science that could save the world 7 trillion dollars a year? The science could lead to the greatest discovery in nuclear physics in decades.

Being able to reduce the nuclear waste and the radioactivity of the waste. Its being seeing as one of the most important scientific discoveries. She calls it WAMSR - "Waste-Annihilating Molten Salt Reactor".
Quote from their site:
"At full deployment, our reactors can use existing stockpiles of nuclear waste to satisfy the world

Sounds awesome. I don't know much about the scientific community, but I do know a ton of people were hoaxed into supporting Tesla Motors. What percentage of the scientific community ponder an idea and sell the idea to get massive funding without fulfilling their goal?

I don't know about hoaxing in Tesla they just got MotorTrend car of the year and they have already opened a dozen car stores. They just went black this quarter and they have preorders for 12,500 cars? That means that people put down at least 5,000 dollar deposit. On top of that news they just showed a new minivan and drawings of a new small electric 4 seat car for 2014 or 2015 and under 40,000 dollars. They showed the car drive 232 miles on a charge a first for an electric 4 door car.
Stock price of Tesla
chart

Hard to say here is a photo of her at TED New England?

dewan-massie1.jpg

Doesn't look short. That picture makes her fingers just look really really short. Maybe its just the angle..

Anyways this is a big deal with nuclear power. It's only a matter of time til the US figures out this is our route to energy independence. France already has that figured out and has made their plants insanely efficient. I saw a CNN video where they gave a tour and show the amount of unusable waste for the year was 2 barrels.

I don't know about hoaxing in Tesla they just got MotorTrend car of the year and they have already opened a dozen car stores. They just went black this quarter and they have preorders for 12,500 cars? That means that people put down at least 5,000 dollar deposit. On top of that news they just showed a new minivan and drawings of a new small electric 4 seat car for 2014 or 2015 and under 40,000 dollars. They showed the car drive 232 miles on a charge a first for an electric 4 door car.
Stock price of Tesla
chart

Very cool. Hopefully we see more of these on the roads soon enough.

Back