Social Seth Rich CT Tard Time

Pretty certain I said nothing of the sort, the point is the story stinks, and it didn’t take Russia making a story out of it. More likely, dead man, no robbery, someone wanted to kill him for a reason, what reason? Who knows
Imagine the CT came from the Russians. Okay so who killed him. That is the easiest way to debunk the dastardly Russians- solve his damn murder

Seth Rich wasn't a head of state with security surrounding him. He was a 27 year old walking the streets by himself at 4 in the morning. Professional assassins started a wrestling match with him, forgot to rob him, and left him conscious?

It was a robbery gone bad, obviously.

Forget the examples i'm attacking the reasoning/logic

It's still circular logic and a false axiom, it cannot have been done by professional assassins as professional assassins don't make mistakes and mistakes were made so therefore it couldn't have been professional assassins.

This is textbook circular reasoning.

Look at the whole lillehammer affair by your logic that couldn;t have happened cause Professional Assassins don't make mistakes.

Murdering people isn't always as easy as just shooting them, that's assuming they didn't just make it look like a struggle. Also yes, I had read sith riches name before, in the dnc there were only a small number of new people that may have been the potential informer for wiki leaks.
You never hear about him until after he was murdered. You're lying. Just like you were lying here:

There's way more proof if the Clinton's being involved in shady shit than there is of Russia having any involvement in any of thus. And yes, Seth rich was on a short list of people speculated as being the infornee.

A dozen Russian GRU officers were indicted by the Justice Department for this back in 2018. It's 29 pages full of information on their actions.

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/07/13/gru.indictment.pdf

And then you have some cunt named Kim Dot Com who promised information and never gave it.

Forget the examples i'm attacking the reasoning/logic

It's still circular logic and a false axiom, it cannot have been done by professional assassins as professional assassins don't make mistakes and mistakes were made so therefore it couldn't have been professional assassins.

This is textbook circular reasoning.

Look at the whole lillehammer affair by your logic that couldn;t have happened cause Professional Assassins don't make mistakes.

Look I'm very impressed that you skimmed through Logical Fallacies For Dummies at Barnes and Nobles. However I didn't say professional assassins can't make mistakes.

Imagine the CT came from the Russians. Okay so who killed him. That is the easiest way to debunk the dastardly Russians- solve his damn murder
Right... the police department finds two guys, claims it was a botched robbery and they shot him - you would totally believe that. You definitely wouldn't claim it's part of the coverup!

Look I'm very impressed that you skimmed through Logical Fallacies For Dummies at Barnes and Nobles. However I didn't say professional assassins can't make mistakes.

Well why are you debating me. I'm only stating it's circular reasoning to the original guy then you stepped in. Now later it turns out you agree with me, next time wait for your brain to catch up to your fingers before you waste both our time with facile posting.

Rich's parents condemned the conspiracy theorists and said that these individuals were exploiting their son's death for political gain, and their spokesperson called the conspiracy theorists "disgusting sociopaths".

^ I agree with his parents.

Right... the police department finds two guys, claims it was a botched robbery and they shot him - you would totally believe that. You definitely wouldn't claim it's part of the coverup!
Whatever you need to project onto to me, his murder is not solved and that's the only way to really debunk the CTers

Well why are you debating me. I'm only stating it's circular reasoning to the original guy then you stepped in. Now later it turns out you agree with me, next time wait for your brain to catch up to your fingers before you waste both our time with facile posting.
I'm not debating you. I'm making fun of you.

Whatever you need to project onto to me, his murder is not solved and that's the only way to really debunk the CTers
So you guys believe JFK is solved because law enforcement claims Lee Harvey Oswald committed the murder?

If they found Seth Rich's killers, you'd just call them patsies and continue to blame Hillary for it.

I'm not debating you. I'm making fun of you.

12294156653_dd19c000a3_b.jpg

I guess people have to fill their days how they are able.

So you guys believe JFK is solved because law enforcement claims Lee Harvey Oswald committed the murder?

If they found Seth Rich's killers, you'd just call them patsies and continue to blame Hillary for it.
Lol why do you project onto people? Now you are calling me a jfk assassination conspiracy theorist?

God forbid I wait for an actual police report with all the available evidence instead of just believing the 2 word explanation of "botched robbery"

You never hear about him until after he was murdered. You're lying. Just like you were lying here:

A dozen Russian GRU officers were indicted by the Justice Department for this back in 2018. It's 29 pages full of information on their actions.

And then you have some cunt named Kim Dot Com who promised information and never gave it.
For one thing I'm not lying I'd read about him several weeks before his death. People were heavily debating who the leak was on forums. There are only 300 people in the Washington dnc. It was a big deal. For another thing what does Russia have to gain from his death? What does Clinton?

Last edited:
Lol why do you project onto people? Now you are calling me a jfk assassination conspiracy theorist?

God forbid I wait for an actual police report with all the available evidence instead of just believing the 2 word explanation of "botched robbery"
The police have spoken. Repeatedly. They claim there is no reason to believe it is anything other than a botched robbery.

For one thing I'm not lying I'd read about him several weeks before his death. People were heavily debating who the leak was on forums.
I see. And people just happened to mention a completely obscure 27 year old low-level staffer as a likely candidate. You lyin'!

There are only 300 people in the Washington dnc. It was a big deal. For another thing what does Russia have to gain from his death?
They can use it to exploit the completely moronic right-wing schmucks on the internet. Rabble rouse the same people who buy into Pizzagate. Obviously, It worked.

I see. And people just happened to mention a completely obscure 27 year old low-level staffer as a likely candidate. You lyin'!

Who do you think would have been the leak? Hillary herself? Jon Podesta? Obviously it was going to be a low level intern, likely a male. Someone new . Stop being so fucking dumb. This is what makes the whole thing fucking insane. It's like are people so stupid that when all the evidence points shows the conspiracy is true they still won't believe it?

Who do you think would have been the leak? Hillary herself? Jon Podesta? Obviously it was going to be a low level intern, likely a male. Someone new .

There wasn't leak. It was stolen. There are 29 pages of information on the 12 Russian GRU officers indicted for doing so. Try reading it.

Stop being so fucking dumb. This is what makes the whole thing fucking insane. It's like are people so stupid that when all the evidence points shows the conspiracy is true they still won't believe it?
Ok well you get busy compiling all that evidence and then present it for us.

Because as of right now, all you nincompoops have is "Seth Rich worked for the DNC. He was murdered. It must have been Hillary assassinating him for stealing the emails! It just makes sense! I'm so woke!"

Also yes, I had read sith riches name before, in the dnc there were only a small number of new people that may have been the potential informer for wiki leaks.

That should be easy to prove if you're not lying.

Add to that the Eppstein trafficking was long thought to be a CT, so was Weinstein being a scuzzbag
Uh, what? Never heard of either of those as "conspiracies." I don't recall the Jared thing being a serious CT either.

"Until today, if I had said that you were going to run that stop sign, everybody would have called me a conspiracy theorist. Yet here we are."

-WokeCop

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back