Social Seth Rich CT Tard Time

There were links and an article literally on the second page, but it is what it is, like I said I bet I can guess the mod that dumped it
You're supposed to put it in the OP you dummy, not the second page.

I'm not a Seth Rich conspiracy guy, but I acknowledge the fact that this "it was done by the Russians" thing can, in itself, be used as a tool to spread misinformation and discredit certain ideas. Not saying that's the case here, though.

Where's all those Seth Rich CTers at? Lmao!

<{Heymansnicker}>
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...ews-seth-rich-conspiracy-russians-cpt-vpx.cnn

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1027826

"A conspiracy theory about a murdered Democratic National Committee staffer that was repeatedly brought up on Fox News and by allies of President Donald Trump was planted and promoted by Russian intelligence, according to an investigation by Yahoo News."

Looks like Russia got us again! :confused:

So how many people still think he was the leaker?

Lol, I think the fact that it came from Russian intelligence makes it more credible.

Why would Russian intelligence lie, when any thinking person knows that this country is so corrupt, they would only need to tell the truth to prove the emporers are wearing no clothes.

Lol, I think the fact that it came from Russian intelligence makes it more credible.

Why would Russian intelligence lie, when any thinking person knows that this country is so corrupt, they would only need to tell the truth to prove the emporers are wearing no clothes.

Probably because your theory that "any thinking person" is a dumb CTer is wrong.

https://www.rd.com/culture/conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true/

Add to that the Eppstein trafficking was long thought to be a CT, so was Weinstein being a scuzzbag, and hell back in 2005 when I graduated from Highschool we had Jared Fogle do a presentation and guess what, it was protested by students because word was HE WAS PART OF AN INTERNATIONAL CHILD SEX RING. And for crying out loud people were surprised by that, if you ever met the man, you’d not be surprised like I wasn’t.

And somehow Russia had to come up with a theory when this guy was killed in a “robbery” and wasn’t robbed?! The official story leaves a lot to be desired and doesn’t come off as believable. Let’s not blame the fact that more Americans distrust their government AND the mainstream media, not work on being lying scummy douchebags and getting the public back on our side and just Russia everything.

I’m cracking open my Kalashnikov brand Vodka tomorrow after letting my Saiga stretch it’s legs at 500 yards, if anybody has any ideas for other Russian activities I can do, let me know

TL;DR Seth Rich story sounds like baloney, deal with it, it didn’t take russia (allegedly) starting the story. And BTW the “they started it” ploy is impossible to prove

https://www.rd.com/culture/conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true/

Add to that the Eppstein trafficking was long thought to be a CT, so was Weinstein being a scuzzbag, and hell back in 2005 when I graduated from Highschool we had Jared Fogle do a presentation and guess what, it was protested by students because word was HE WAS PART OF AN INTERNATIONAL CHILD SEX RING. And for crying out loud people were surprised by that, if you ever met the man, you’d not be surprised like I wasn’t.

And somehow Russia had to come up with a theory when this guy was killed in a “robbery” and wasn’t robbed?!
It's always this simplistic shit that allows you guys to "crack the case." Like with Sandy Hook. "They made the memorial page before the shooting even happened!" As if an inside job at the highest levels was being run by some Neanderthal and nobody performs the slightest due diligence when ensuring their plan is airtight.

Now you think you've cracked the Seth Rich murder because the supposed (that's what THEY want you to think) thieves forgot to steal something from him! Doh!

It's always this simplistic shit that allows you guys to "crack the case." Like with Sandy Hook. "They made the memorial page before the shooting even happened!" As if an inside job at the highest levels was being run by some Neanderthal and nobody performs the slightest due diligence when ensuring their plan is airtight.

Now you think you've cracked the Seth Rich murder because the supposed (that's what THEY want you to think) thieves forgot to steal something from him! Doh!
Pretty certain I said nothing of the sort, the point is the story stinks, and it didn’t take Russia making a story out of it. More likely, dead man, no robbery, someone wanted to kill him for a reason, what reason? Who knows

Pretty certain I said nothing of the sort, the point is the story stinks, and it didn’t take Russia making a story out of it. More likely, dead man, no robbery, someone wanted to kill him for a reason, what reason? Who knows
You know he was still alive when the police found him? He didn't die until later at the hospital. He also was in a physical altercation with the guys.

Does that sound like pro assassins?

The chances of Seth rich being murdered, robbed without anything being stolen, and murdered at the time he was speculated as being the leak is literally millions to one odds. If you don't believe in this conspiracy you are literally a fucking retard.

I read the Yahoo article and enclosed links a couple of days ago. The evidence all seemed to be from a single source though. A lady who's name i can't recall. Even Ariel Helwani waits for 2 sources. Deborah Sines was the persons name.

The chances of Seth rich being murdered, robbed without anything being stolen, and murdered at the time he was speculated as being the leak is literally millions to one odds. If you don't believe in this conspiracy you are literally a fucking retard.
He wasn't speculated as the leak and then murdered. He was murdered and the Russian troll farm made up stories that he was the one who leaked the emails and Hillary had him whacked.

He wasn't speculated as the leak and then murdered. He was murdered and the Russian troll farm made up stories that he was the one who leaked the emails and Hillary had him whacked.

There's way more proof if the Clinton's being involved in shady shit than there is of Russia having any involvement in any of thus. And yes, Seth rich was on a short list of people speculated as being the infornee.

There's way more proof if the Clinton's being involved in shady shit than there is of Russia having any involvement in any of thus.

If the Clinton's hired professional assassins, the assassins wouldn't have left the victim alive at the scene. They wouldn't have gotten into a physical altercation with him first. They wouldn't have been incompetent enough to forget to steal something if it was supposed to look like a robbery.

If Hillary wanted to kill Seth Rich because he was the leaker, that means the DNC or someone high up knew he was the leaker. But nobody from the DNC claims that. Seth Rich was a low-level guy in his mid 20's. Instead we get lumps of shit like Kim Dot Com and Sean Hannity proselytizing the theory. And Fox retracted it! Fox! That should tell you what a pile of poop it all is.

And yes, Seth rich was on a short list of people speculated as being the infornee.
No, you never heard Seth Rich's name mentioned until after he was murdered and the conspiracy theories started.

JFK was left alive at the scene.

It's like saying professional assassins never fail, when there have been plenty of failed assassination attempts from professional assassins and that's just on Fidel Castro.

There is voluminous evidence of assassins fucking up, to suggest since it wasn't a perfect assassination means it wasn't an assassination is just facile circular logic.

If the Clinton's hired professional assassins, the assassins wouldn't have left the victim alive at the scene. They wouldn't have gotten into a physical altercation with him first. They wouldn't have been incompetent enough to forget to steal something if it was supposed to look like a robbery.

If Hillary wanted to kill Seth Rich because he was the leaker, that means the DNC or someone high up knew he was the leaker. But nobody from the DNC claims that. Seth Rich was a low-level guy in his mid 20's. Instead we get lumps of shit like Kim Dot Com and Sean Hannity proselytizing the theory. And Fox retracted it! Fox! That should tell you what a pile of poop it all is.

No, you never heard Seth Rich's name mentioned until after he was murdered and the conspiracy theories started.

Murdering people isn't always as easy as just shooting them, that's assuming they didn't just make it look like a struggle. Also yes, I had read sith riches name before, in the dnc there were only a small number of new people that may have been the potential informer for wiki leaks.

JFK was left alive at the scene.

It's like saying professional assassins never fail, when there have been plenty of failed assassination attempts from professional assassins and that's just on Fidel Castro.

There is voluminous evidence of assassins fucking up, to suggest since it wasn't a perfect assassination means it wasn't an assassination is just facile circular logic.

Seth Rich wasn't a head of state with security surrounding him. He was a 27 year old walking the streets by himself at 4 in the morning. Professional assassins started a wrestling match with him, forgot to rob him, and left him conscious?

It was a robbery gone bad, obviously.

Back