Social Seth Rich CT Tard Time

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by M3t4tr0n, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Jack V Savage

Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog

He was going around gathering leads. Most were good, some were bad. It wasn't his job to thoroughly check all of them, and note that it wasn't for public release (and obviously didn't come out until after the election).

I don't understand the question. He "went to share it"?

So your response to pointing out that you have no basis for your smear on Isikoff is to baselessly attack me. And I'm the tribalist? I think you should look in the mirror, friend.

I mean that you're obviously regurgitating propaganda from somewhere. Republicans don't like the story so they're trying to discredit the source. That's normal behavior from you guys, unfortunately.

HOLA, LangfordBarrow, Fawlty and 2 others like this.
  2. HockeyBjj

HockeyBjj Putting on the foil

Cept I'm not, and I don't appreciate the slander you had to accuse me of that. I did nothing more than look up the author's name of my own accord.

newerest likes this.
  3. Jack V Savage

So you first smear the guy baselessly, and then attack me for no reason, and then accuse me of "slander" to just note that you're repeating propaganda to try to discredit someone who discovered information that your party would prefer the public not know about. That's rich.

Crazy Diamond, HOLA and BarryDillon like this.
  4. HockeyBjj

You don't think an investigative journalist's prior work should be given a glance at, as I did, to see if there's any yellow or red flags?

Your attack on me came first which I did take offense to, that you think I scroll through garbage propaganda outlets to get my information rather that looking things up myself.

5. BarryDillon

BarryDillon Yellow Card Yellow Card

Most of the dossier has been corroborated.

Crazy Diamond likes this.
  6. BarryDillon

BarryDillon Yellow Card Yellow Card

"Seth Rich"

YYEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

WalkenWouldOwn likes this.
  7. Jack V Savage

Sure. Why would someone think that there are any yellow or red flags with Isikoff, though? I submit that it's only because he found out information that you would like the public not to know about for partisan reasons.

Your post was basically just this: https://www.rt.com/news/463900-isikoff-rich-conspiracy-russia/.

If you're saying that you independently discovered the smear that you used to try to dishonestly discredit the story, can you walk me through the search process?

Also funny that even Russia, which invented the CT, is now disavowing it, but some partisans still aren't willing to.

Crazy Diamond and BarryDillon like this.
  8. AlexDB9

AlexDB9 Black Belt

So the David Lo Pan vs she guevara thread was dumped and this stays up? Boy looks like a certain mod is in this afternoon

newerest and Lord_Impaler like this.
  9. LogicalInsanity

LogicalInsanity Free RR! Belt

Sometimes I forget just how fu*king funny you are.

Crazy Diamond and LangfordBarrow like this.
  10. tonni

tonni Silver Belt

The thread with no content? Yeah

Crazy Diamond likes this.
  11. HockeyBjj

I literally Google "Michael Isikoff investigative journalist"

I avoided a few garbage sources, and selected the stories from Washington Examiner and USA Today and that was where I discovered, or rather saw in the headlines, that he was the breaker of the Steele Dossier story

That's it. Not my fault a bunch of others had the same idea after/at the same time as me.

12. AlexDB9

AlexDB9 Black Belt

I think we have a differing understanding of “content”. This thread is for the intellectuals amirite?

newerest likes this.
  13. KeepItRealist

KeepItRealist Silver Belt

This story is the definition of fake news.

The Russians murdered him? Donna Brazile, who was DNC chair and infamous leaked Hillary the debate questions was a Russian operative and that's why she hinted Rich's murder was political and she was scared? Assange was working for the Russians when he implied Rich was leaking to Wikileaks?

Botched robbery: Someone murdered and their murderer doesn't steal anything.

There is so many things wrong with that investigation and the excuses for mistakes made by law enforcement and the Democrats that anyone who doesn't smell a rat is crazy. But again, this kind of fake news release shows how gullible people are.

If Seth Rich had been a Republican and had been murdered as he was, the investigation conducted like it was, it would already be the subject of a dozen books and at least one major film by now.

floivanus and phoenixikki like this.
  14. TUFNewb

TUFNewb Black Belt

It is quite sad, but also very concerning that this could gain so much traction and be embraced and fanned by a cable news personality like Hannity.

A significant portion of population is wired in a way that makes them very susceptible to social engineering and sensationalized click bait. People seeking to influence others, or seeking profit, have figured out how to exploit this in a way that was not possible before the proliferation of social media and polarized 24 hour news cycles. We are actually pretty fucked lol. GG democracy.

15. tonni

tonni Silver Belt

The thread you're referring to had literally nothing in it, just "AOC and pelosi fighting". No links, no videos, nothing. Literally no content.

16. AlexDB9

AlexDB9 Black Belt

There were links and an article literally on the second page, but it is what it is, like I said I bet I can guess the mod that dumped it

17. Jack V Savage

The USA Today story is about him leads with this:

So he's on a conservative talk show saying that some of the more sensational allegations are likely false, but because he was one of the first to report on the dossier, you think he's a partisan and someone who would make up a story to support this partisan bias? You can understand why that seems harder to believe than that you saw RT or some right-wing site smear him.

Crazy Diamond, 7437 and Fawlty like this.
  18. Jack V Savage

Agreed. Any facts that Trump doesn't want to be known = "fake news" as defined by message-board trolls.

Crazy Diamond and 7437 like this.
  19. Staph infection

Staph infection Glue historian

Ah good ole Yahoo news. The same buffoons who reach out to Twitter users for comment on their bullshit race baiting stories.

phoenixikki likes this.
  20. JamesRussler

JamesRussler Black Belt

Responding to a mindless NPC here, but in case anyone doesn’t know:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ericans/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a185e71b7406

First of all, fuck Deborah Sines. She’s anti-Trump hack who is as invested in connecting Donald Trump to Russia as you are. She was very disappointed, like you were, when Mueller came up with nothing. She’s not an intelligence expert, and her claims about the origins of the alleged “SVR bulletin” haven’t been subject to scrutiny (yet). Yet Mueller relied in part on her unverified claims. In that respect, she’s no different than Peter Stzok, Christopher Steele, John Brennan, or any of these other anti-Trump hacks who no longer work for the federal government (she also recently “retired” BTW). All of those her claims are being investigated. She may go under oath about it soon. Until then, she should keep her mouth shut.

Second, the claims of Michael Isikoff (and they are his—he is his own source for many of the most outrageous claim) are easily debunked in the article I linked. There’s no actual evidence that Seth Rich CTs originated with the alleged “SVC bulletin.” Americans are perfectly capable of coming up with their own conspiracy theories.

You should know by now that trying to smear ideological opponents as “Russians” is a losing strategy.

phoenixikki likes this.