Seth Meyers Mocks Sanders Supporters, Tells Them to Fall In Line

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score

Seth Meyers used Tuesday night’s episode of Late Night to scold and mock diehard Bernie Sanders supporters, who have protested against the coronation of Hillary Clinton as the Democratic presidential nominee at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia this week.

In a new segment called “HEY!” Meyers said “I know you’re ‘Bernie or Bust’ but the results are in. Bust won. We don’t have time for this.”

Aiming his attacks at both the GOP’s presidential nominee Donald Trump and at Sanders’s most fervent supporters, Meyers said “We’re on the cusp of electing a racist demagogue, and that never ends well.”

“I don’t know which class you ditched to go to those Bernie rallies, but I have a feeling it was history,” the Late Night host said.

Meyers also took time to dispel the popular notion that million of Americans won’t actually vote for a former reality TV star as president of the United States in November.

He told Sanders supporters to “stop crying” because we’re not putting out the burning house with their preferred “hose.”

“You know how you have that crazy uncle you only see at Thanksgiving?” Meyers asked, “This country is 48% crazy uncles, and it’s about to be Thanksgiving all day, every day.”

Who cares what Seth Meyers has to say?

I am sure a certain amount of B or B guys are spoiled kids not used to not getting their way all the time
But you will also have people that think the primary wasn't fair. The argument get over it you lost doesn't really work for those people.

Who the fuck is Seth Myers, and who the fuck under 60 years old is still watching broadcast late night shows?

I hope this dude gets dragged by a Helicopter, like a dope on a rope, butt naked through the streets of SF on the day of a gay pride parade, when comic con has a free light saber day.

He's obviously taken sides, and wants his side to win. Ok?

What is it with all these edgy comedians trying to get into politics?

I think we already met the requirement of who should be doing political-comedy shows (bill Maher/John Olives....Alex Jones for the right wing).

Seth Meyers is a damn Late night show, I don't he should get in on this.....If he was any good he would be like Conan,Leno,etc....People in Late night who stick to actual comedy(Steven Colbert shtick has always been politics so he gets a pass)

If it's one thing young people love, it's middle aged people telling them what to do! I'm sure they appreciate the lecture on why they should not be angry and accept that the party who would sabotage their candidates nomination should be the one they rally behind. They fed you shit sandwiches and now expect you to compliment the chef

Bernie fans, Vote Stein!!! Show those DNC formenters they wont get away with it!

He's right.
Any Sanders supporter who'd rather us have a President Trump needs their head examined.

If it's one thing young people love, it's middle aged people telling them what to do! I'm sure they appreciate the lecture on why they should not be angry and accept that the party who would sabotage their candidates nomination should be the one they rally behind. They fed you shit sandwiches and now expect you to compliment the chef

Bernie fans, Vote Stein!!! Show those DNC formenters they wont get away with it!

Those clowns try to shame and mock people into voting the way that they want them to.

And the media was accussing the right of fear mongering.

So much propaganda disguised as news and comedy all over the place

Bernie bros need to get over it

Bernie bros need to get over it

They can do what they want.

Bend over and take it some more by the same corrupt politicians that screwed them over and over again or vote against them and send them a message

Their choice

Reality Check - Hillary, DWS, the DNC, and the liberal media all fucked Bernie over, figuring his supporters would vote for Hillary anyway.

So yeah, 'get in line' infront of voting booths in November.

Both the left and the right like to claim things that aren't true.
But you're asking the wrong person, I'm neither.

Fair Enough

It's pretty hypocritical of the left to accuse the right of fear mongering and then tell there own party that Trump is a Tyrannical Hitler who must be stopped at all costs. Don't buy in to fear...unless it's Donald Trump, then you MUST buy into fear

They can do what they want.

Bend over and take it some more by the same corrupt politicians that screwed them over and over again or vote against them and send them a message

Their choice
Have a POTUS that will act responsibly, or Trump.

Back