Seth Meyers Mocks Sanders Supporters, Tells Them to Fall In Line

I always found Meyers to be a poor mans fallon. It's fitting he ends up being the backup show for Fallon now.

"No plan" is Trump in a nutshell. Very dangerous being the head of the most powerful country in the world and not have a plan.

Of course anarchy is dangerous. I don't think I am giving Trump any kind of compliment by calling him the anarchy candidate.

The question is am I right in calling Clinton the boiling frog candidate, and is anarchy preferable to a boiling pot?

Of course anarchy is dangerous. I don't think I am giving Trump any kind of compliment by calling him the anarchy candidate.

The question is am I right in calling Clinton the boiling frog candidate, and is anarchy preferable to a boiling pot?
I don't see it as Clinton = boiling frog

I see it as Clinton = steady predictable capable but corrupt and boring

And Trump = wild card racist brash unpredictable embarrassment corrupt unprofessional dangerous demogouge etc etc etc

I don't see it as Clinton = boiling frog

I see it as Clinton = steady predictable capable but corrupt and boring

And Trump = wild card racist brash unpredictable embarrassment corrupt unprofessional dangerous demogouge etc etc etc

Fair enough.

You should follow me over to my thread I made on this, and give me an honest debate on the merits of my position and yours.

It would be helpful to engage with someone I know won't just start throwing strawman arguments.

I hate that weasely little unfunny fuck

If you were forced to watch an hour of one of the current late night comedy talk hosts, who would it be?

Kimmel
Fallon
O'Brien
Colbert
Meyers
Corden

For me it's a toss up between O'Brien and Colbert.

Fair enough.

You should follow me over to my thread I made on this, and give me an honest debate on the merits of my position and yours.

It would be helpful to engage with someone I know won't just start throwing strawman arguments.
I might a little later gonna eat then go to store I owe my son $15 for allowance and he's bugging to spend it lol

If you were forced to watch an hour of one of the current late night comedy talk hosts, who would it be?

Kimmel
Fallon
O'Brien
Colbert
Meyers
Corden

Only 2 options for me, and I choose Colbert over Conan.

Typical leftist doom and gloom drivel.

"Oh no! What if Trump gets elected? The world will end." :rolleyes:

The irony is that the left loves to call the GOP the fearmongerers.

Kimmel
Fallon
O'Brien
Colbert
Meyers
Corden

Conan and only the monologue, skits, or guests I like. I can't stand the pandering. I understand that the nature of the type of show means they kinda have to be that way. not every guest has an amazing show or fantastic movie role. I mean he can't say hey tonight we have Jimmy mcfaggotpants from his new movie that's just ok. hey here's hipsterband with their new shitty song!

I thought the left doesn't use fear in order to get people to vote for them?
Not a fan of telling people how to vote or what to do, but at this point one would wonder what the true hardcore Sander's supporters want? Short of him being President (which he didn't have the votes for in the primary) what is their goal? Taking down Hillary and supplementing another candidate? Waiting it out and trying to divide the Democratic vote even more? The DNC screwing Sanders over is a legitimate issue, but what would be the endgame in pursuing it? A fairer, cleaner system? Totally for it, but good luck. That was partially Sander's reasoning for running, and more people voted for establishment and practicality than new and idealistic.

I think if someone is a democrat and doesn't want Trump, the logical choice would be to close their eyes, grit their teeth and go Shillary. I don't see the (lack of) mobilization for a third party candidate doing them any favors in that regard.

This is to say, Seth may sound like a pompous douchebag because he is, indeed, a pompous douchebag. But here, he's not completely asinine.

With a boiling frog you know whats for dinner with anarchy you're not sure what you're eating until it's in your mouth and it's too late.
I think you miss the analogy entirely. It is we the people that are the boiling frog. We are for dinner.

Conan and only the monologue, skits, or guests I like. I can't stand the pandering. I understand that the nature of the type of show means they kinda have to be that way. not every guest has an amazing show or fantastic movie role. I mean he can't say hey tonight we have Jimmy mcfaggotpants from his new movie that's just ok. hey here's hipsterband with their new shitty song!

I think the funniest Conan material, by far, is the unscripted stuff he does when ad libbing in situations outside of the studio. I always thought that was Letterman's strong suit as well.

And the king of all of them (who got his start with Conan) is Smigel when doing Triumph. That guy is the fastest wit in the West. Mind-blowingly quick and hysterically funny, IMO.

Both the left and the right like to claim things that aren't true.
But you're asking the wrong person, I'm neither.

The United Federation of Planets (UFP) is the most logical choice.

Seth Meyers is correct. Real Bernie fans are supporting Hillary. Fake and stubornly angry Bernie fans are opposing Hillary.

If you really supported Bernie and were really a Bernie Sanders fan then you would listen to his old ass wisdom and heart/mind and vote Hillary. Bernie supports Hillary.

I say this as a Bernie fan.

Not a fan of telling people how to vote or what to do, but at this point one would wonder what the true hardcore Sander's supporters want? Short of him being President (which he didn't have the votes for in the primary) what is their goal? Taking down Hillary and supplementing another candidate? Waiting it out and trying to divide the Democratic vote even more? The DNC screwing Sanders over is a legitimate issue, but what would be the endgame in pursuing it? A fairer, cleaner system? Totally for it, but good luck. That was partially Sander's reasoning for running, and more people voted for establishment and practicality than new and idealistic.

I think if someone is a democrat and doesn't want Trump, the logical choice would be to close their eyes, grit their teeth and go Shillary. I don't see the (lack of) mobilization for a third party candidate doing them any favors in that regard.

This is to say, Seth may sound like a pompous douchebag because he is, indeed, a pompous douchebag. But here, he's not completely asinine.

Simply put, supporting Hillary means you condone the DNC corruption against their own party. Voting against them the best way of telling them can't can't get away with it. This is why I think party affiliation is a sham, corrupt is corrupt

Simply put, supporting Hillary means you condone the DNC corruption against their own party. Voting against them the best way of telling them can't can't get away with it. This is why I think party affiliation is a sham, corrupt is corrupt

Once you choose a side, you're part of the problem.

Bernie supporters are a bunch of entitled whiny brats? Who would have though?

Back