Seth Meyers Mocks Sanders Supporters, Tells Them to Fall In Line

I can't believe how stupid the liberals are being towards the Bernie supporters. They're just daring them to vote for Trump.

Can someone explain to me how someone who lines with Sanders politically would vote for Trump instead of Hillary? Whats their thinking?

Can someone explain to me how someone who lines with Sanders politically would vote for Trump instead of Hillary? Whats their thinking?

That's a pretty blatant false dichotomy. You can vote third party or even abstain, and you can't assume that Bernie supporters are de facto anti-Trump as Myers frames it. He's basing his argument on the premise that Trump is the wrong choice. It's a crappy argument, but an understandable one.

Trump fans want to make the same argument but it's substantially harder for them given which party Bernie is in.

Hahahaha!

Responsibly sell out to dictators

Yeah, Trump doesn't give in to those types!

CoT-KmPVMAAZxfs.jpg

I think the funniest Conan material, by far, is the unscripted stuff he does when ad libbing in situations outside of the studio. I always thought that was Letterman's strong suit as well.

And the king of all of them (who got his start with Conan) is Smigel when doing Triumph. That guy is the fastest wit in the West. Mind-blowingly quick and hysterically funny, IMO.
Triumph was at the RNC and DNC. The special is airing sometime in August and should be spectacular.

Yeah, Trump doesn't give in to those types!

CoT-KmPVMAAZxfs.jpg

Trump was the one that handed over 20% of the United State's Uranium to Russia? Thought that was Hillary

Where is your proof other than unfounded crackpot conspiracy theory?

The Trump-Russia BS is just a deflection with no proof started by the Hillary team so that people will look away from Wikileaks

So one side, the candidate sells 1/5 of the countries uranium to a Russian firm after they coincidentally pay a lot of money to her husband and to her "charity", and on the other side the candidate made a quip at a press conference and has been photoshopped into a meme. Look, I get that people have this tribal association with political parties for whatever reason, and it's important to a lot of you that the president has the same letter next to their name as you do. But I don't wanna hear any more shit after this election about Democrats being smarter than Republicans, than liberals being smarter than conservatives. This election is showing that everyone is equally retarded. You left wingers have lost the right to feel smug after this shitshow. On one hand you have a fuckin reality tv clown shoes who responds to every controversy by saying the dumbest shit ever. On the other you have a careerist sociopath who obviously has no morals and is pretty much the textbook definition of a crony capitalist. They're both terrible, but both sides are lining up and flinging poop. If there was any justice, this would be a good year for a 3rd party candidate.

Triumph was at the RNC and DNC. The special is airing sometime in August and should be spectacular.

Will definitely be looking forward that that one. Thanks for the heads up!

Back