Seth Meyers Mocks Sanders Supporters, Tells Them to Fall In Line

Simply put, supporting Hillary means you condone the DNC corruption against their own party. Voting against them the best way of telling them can't can't get away with it. This is why I think party affiliation is a sham, corrupt is corrupt
Party affiliation is a sham. And the DNC is corrupt, as much if not more than the RNC is.

But not everything is black and white, which is why I'm so for abstaining this cycle. I don't like either choice. Some may have beer goggles on and think Trump is somehow the savior to their unpolitical needs, but he is changing platforms mid-campaign. Unfortunately, I know that ONE of them will win, and will be president. I can't in good faith say that Trump will be better than Hillary. Infact I think he'd be an asinine choice for people wanting an easy way out without thinking things through. But Hillary is a vote for corruption and the same ole' same ole'.

Fuck em all.

Seth Meyers is correct. Real Bernie fans are supporting Hillary. Fake and stubornly angry Bernie fans are opposing Hillary.

If you really supported Bernie and were really a Bernie Sanders fan then you would listen to his old ass wisdom and heart/mind and vote Hillary. Bernie supports Hillary.

I say this as a Bernie fan.

sounds like the "liberal" strategy, you just insult people who don't agree with you, I think a lot of people are tired of that and the point of this thread.

Seth Meyers is correct. Real Bernie fans are supporting Hillary. Fake and stubornly angry Bernie fans are opposing Hillary.

If you really supported Bernie and were really a Bernie Sanders fan then you would listen to his old ass wisdom and heart/mind and vote Hillary. Bernie supports Hillary.

This is in disagreement with my own practical opinion. "Real Bernie fans" want Bernie. They aren't "real democrats", they aren't partisan people, as Bernie through out his political career has been a left leaning Independent. They aren't choosing between (R) and (D), they are choosing between (B) and (B). Since they don't have that, they aren't budging. From that political perspective, Hillary is closer than Trump, but that's irrelevant according to "Real Bernie fans".

I thought Seth Meyers was telling Sanders supporters to fall in love. Me and my dyslexia. :D

I have never heard of Seth Meyers before this thread.

A comedian is opionated and mocking someone?

Where has my country gone?

That looked like a sketch mocking late night shows. Apparently he got last at the liberal comedy writer draft.

It's cool you can speak for millions of people. You're in a good place.

Also, no one noticed the True Scotsman.

Bernie bitches are just that. Fall behind Hillary.

He's right.
Any Sanders supporter who'd rather us have a President Trump needs their head examined.

I think his group also encompasses former Sanders supporters who refuse to vote against their interests and for any candidate who seriously endangers members of the world population, and who realize the historical utility of voting 3rd party and not rewarding major parties who subsist off of taking votes for granted without representing them.

You know, if Republicans weren't so dead set on voting for Trump but for fear of Hillary, and Democrats weren't brainwashed into thinking they had to swallow and vote Hillary out of fear for Trump, we'd see a much more accurate representation of the citizenry's desires.

You are easily the most annoying person on this site.

Kind of funny how Trump supporters are suddenly so defensive of "Bernie or Bust" values.

Anyone else smell an agenda?

Yeah. Seth Myers is right. Some of these people need to grow up.

Most of the people, who would've voted for Bernie, otherwise probably wouldn't have voted at all, so it makes sense that the would refrain from voting if Bernie is not a candidate. Those are people who have mostly lost their faith in politics, and this election gave them no reason to think otherwise.

He was pretty much an independent candidate who decided to run as a Democrat, and he's back to being an independent, sending a clearer message to his voter base with his actions than any of his insincere words did.

Most of the people, who would've voted for Bernie, otherwise probably wouldn't have voted at all, so it makes sense that the would refrain from voting if Bernie is not a candidate. Those are people who have mostly lost their faith in politics, and this election gave them no reason to think otherwise.

He was pretty much an independent candidate who decided to run as a Democrat, and he's back to being an independent, sending a clearer message to his voter base with his actions than any of his insincere words did.
He was never gonna win.
It's foolish to back a horse when you know it's gonna lose, but you just feel good about how the horse neighs.

He was never gonna win.
It's foolish to back a horse when you know it's gonna lose, but you just feel good about how the horse neighs.

With that mentality you'll never get a "new horse".

Safe to say that those people don't consider either Trump or Clinton their horses, as wouldn't pretty much any intellectual. The system must be flawed if those two are the only ones that end up being presented as viable candidates.

Never heard of this can, but is this supposed to be a political type of show a la Colbert or is this a late-night comedy show in the vein of Leno or Conan etc? Because if they're already turning a show like that into an infomercial for Shillary's campaign it shows how nervous they are. What's next, how far are they gonna take this? Are commentators on sporting events gonna start shilling for the Dems? Will Sesame Street start telling kids "tell your mommy and daddy please, please don't vote for Trump"? If Trump wins in spite of this full court press by the media I'm gonna laugh so hard....then when it sinks in that Trump is the actual president I'll probably cry.

Back