seriously., if you dont respect Conor

UFC.com, though granted their ratings should be taken with a grain of salt (as should Sherdog's).

I'm curious as to why he shouldn't be a top ten LW at the very least. His only recent loss was to the champ and his last win was over a guy who was roughly 5 or 6 in the division.

cuz its bull shit. lol

realistically, 5-5 in last 10, and aside from beating michael johnson, who is tough as nails, his last win over rankjed LW fighter was 5 years ago.

maybe top 10, but im not convinced.

one thing that i shoudl make clear is that i am not saying his couldnt be top 10, hell he could be top3, but i just dont think that he has done enough or won enough in the last few years to be top 5 to 10.

just my 2 cents.

seriously, stop telling people who to respect and why, is it so uncomfortable for people to just let nuthuggers hug nuts and let haters hate?

cuz its bull shit. lol

realistically, 5-5 in last 10, and aside from beating michael johnson, who is tough as nails, his last win over rankjed LW fighter was 5 years ago.

maybe top 10, but im not convinced.

one thing that i shoudl make clear is that i am not saying his couldnt be top 10, hell he could be top3, but i just dont think that he has done enough or won enough in the last few years to be top 5 to 10.

just my 2 cents.
His losses being to champ Benson Henderson, top ten (at the time) Josh Thomson, and now champ RDA... yeah there's no way on earth he isn't top ten simply because of those losses.

It's not about having different tastes, it's about being ignorant. He ran the gauntlet at FW, destroying the long-time #1 and #2 in a round or two (respectively), so no he has not been protected and no he's not overrated. Conor has earned every one of his fighting accolades.

Again, dislike who you want as it's your prerogative, but when your reasons are absolute garbage and you're hating for the sake of hating you lose all rights to pull the "oh well it's my opinion" card. It's a shit opinion and it deserves to be ridiculed.

He beat a short notice Mendes who was arguably winning both rounds before he gassed. He beat Aldo is 13 seconds in a sport where anyone can KO anyone on any given night. It definitely was not the kind of fight people expected. It's more akin to Cain/JDS 1, and we all know how their rematches went.

How can you say with a straight face that he hasn't been protected by the UFC?

Back