seriously., if you dont respect Conor

^ This is what blind irrational people say.

Maybe the reason people dislike him is because he is the most disrespectful fighter the UFC has ever had?

We're talking about haters here, not disliking his personality. You shouldn't need me to tell you what a hater is.

Conor is the mother fucking man. Guy is a 145 taking on Nate at 170.

How many fighters fight an opponent on short notice 2 weight classes up.
Nate will have a 3 day training camp.. Conor didn't want to tangle with Khabib, Ferguson or Pettis @ 155

i find it hard to think he is fighting better now then when he was in title contention.
He's always been inconsistent and very beatable. Even when he was in title contention he only made it to a 3 fight win streak after getting ragdolled twice in a row. He's not fighting any better or any worse than he ever has.

Nate will have a 3 day training camp.. Conor didn't want to tangle with Khabib, Ferguson or Pettis @ 155
But he was fine taking on RDA. Get the fuck out of here with your nonsensical hating bullshit.

giphy.gif
I find it ironic whenever someone from the incessantly whiny anti-McGregor crowd accuses an actual fight fan of crying . I don't know about you but I've been pretty ecstatic following every one of Conor's UFC fights.

How many of you cried like bitches and disappeared for a couple of days when Conor ruined Aldo? Then hopped on the RDA train pretending you were actually a fan of his? Then when RDA tucked tail it's "he's ducking Khabib/Ferguson/everybody else"? Objectively speaking Conor haters are the stupidest, whiniest, bitchiest crowd that has ever plagued this forum.

You need to step back and take a better look. Most of Conor's fans are perfectly reasonable, it's his extremely vocal and obnoxious haters with their constant unbridled vitriol that stand out on this site.

Conor bless

Wtf do you watch this sport for? Youve got a guy who constantly goes for the finish.. never pulls out of fights.. has the most exciting style that ive ever seen.. constantly providing action

Fighting Chad and now Nate on short notice 25 pounds heavier than hes ever fought in the UFC.

And the pathetic hater posts on this forum make me cringe.. Conor McGregor is going for it... he is everything a fight fan wants.. at this point if you are still hating.. you arent a fan of combat sports, youre a fan of the wwe esque drama that surrounds mma.

Who cares what he says, nobody since Penn has honestly been this "Bout it".

I think Diaz will win this fight. I think he is a tougher match up for Conor than RDA. His cardio, boxing, size, bjj, and chin will prevail if he is in his best form. And Conor will be laughed at, for being the kind of fighter we crave to see, and dont apreciate until hes gone

You are a crazy person.

most his fans think Conor can KO werdum

'perfectly reasonable'

I like Conor, but unfortunately Conor may have to get Rhonda'd to make his fans relax a little.

You don't think he could KO Werdum?

Werdum is a guy that pulls guard in fights and pulls out of fights. He was too scared to fight against Alistair Overeem. If Conor can avoid the takedown, and he can, he could easily KO Werdum standing.

You need to step back and take a better look. Most of Conor's fans are perfectly reasonable, it's his extremely vocal and obnoxious haters with their constant unbridled vitriol that stand out on this site.

LOL OK THERE.

Lol, what a liar. Find one post from any Conor fan that even remotely suggests that he could beat Werdum or any heavyweight. Should be easy since "most" of us believe that.

Werdum is a guy that pulls guard in fights and pulls out of fights. He was too scared to fight against Alistair Overeem. If Conor can avoid the takedown, and he can, he could easily KO Werdum standing.

Lol. feel dumb?

I respect talent and Conor definitely displays that. I don't respect a loud mouth who can't shut up about himself/herself and especially about money.

Sums up my opinion perfectly. Like his fighting style but absolutely can't stand his bullshit attitude, constant shit talking, and overall just making himself look like a jackass.

At least hes original. All these guys faking being humble nice guys...give me a bresk

Not original at all. He's following the same path Sonnen did. Or every pro wrestler ever.

/sarcasm

I respect the guy as a fighter and I think he has a good chance in accomplishing something no other fighter in UFC history can BUT I don't like him as a person and I most certainly don't like his fans. I'll never be a fan but I will watch all of his fights to finally see him lose. And I will throughly enjoy when he does lose.

If that doesn't make me a "real fight fan" then I don't care. I grew up watching MMA being a die hard fan of Wanderlei Silva and he fits the criteria in the OP.

99% of the quotes attributed to McGregor fans are actually written by McGregor haters.

You still can't find a post of me hating on McGregor.

Yet, I'm a "hater".

I find it ironic whenever someone from the incessantly whiny anti-McGregor crowd accuses an actual fight fan of crying . I don't know about you but I've been pretty ecstatic following every one of Conor's UFC fights.

How many of you cried like bitches and disappeared for a couple of days when Conor ruined Aldo? Then hopped on the RDA train pretending you were actually a fan of his? Then when RDA tucked tail it's "he's ducking Khabib/Ferguson/everybody else"? Objectively speaking Conor haters are the stupidest, whiniest, bitchiest crowd that has ever plagued this forum.

I can't speak for others but I disliked RDA when he KO'd Benson but liked him when he destroyed Pettis. I didn't become a fan of his until I found out he's a believer in Jesus Christ in which I am. If he never fights Conor I would still be a fan. If he loses to Conor I'll still be a fan. Aldo is still one of my favorite fighters and he has one of the most embarrassing title losses of all time.

I'm not sure why everyone keeps saying Connor is taking the fight at 170 on short notice. He's been planning to fight at 170 since the fight was announced. It's not like he was gearing up for a 145 fight, his opponent bailed and then he had to accept a challenger 30 pounds about his weight class.

I respect the guy as a fighter and I think he has a good chance in accomplishing something no other fighter in UFC history can BUT I don't like him as a person and I most certainly don't like his fans. I'll never be a fan but I will watch all of his fights to finally see him lose. And I will throughly enjoy when he does lose.

If that doesn't make me a "real fight fan" then I don't care. I grew up watching MMA being a die hard fan of Wanderlei Silva and he fits the criteria in the OP.

I hope you enjoy other things because you will never get to experience that feeling. Conor McGreGOAT is going to win every fight throughout the rest of his career, which will be 1,000 years long.

He will reign supreme and you will bow to his greatness. Conor will take your daughter in marriage and you will beg for his alpha male genetics to be added to your own. Conor is the future of the UFC and of yourself. Conor McGregor is, frankly speaking, god.

I hope you enjoy other things because you will never get to experience that feeling. Conor McGreGOAT is going to win every fight throughout the rest of his career, which will be 1,000 years long.

He will reign supreme and you will bow to his greatness. Conor will take your daughter in marriage and you will beg for his alpha male genetics to be added to your own. Conor is the future of the UFC and of yourself. Conor McGregor is, frankly speaking, god.

You need help.

Back