seriously., if you dont respect Conor

CrimsonFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Wtf do you watch this sport for? Youve got a guy who constantly goes for the finish.. never pulls out of fights.. has the most exciting style that ive ever seen.. constantly providing action

Fighting Chad and now Nate on short notice 25 pounds heavier than hes ever fought in the UFC.

And the pathetic hater posts on this forum make me cringe.. Conor McGregor is going for it... he is everything a fight fan wants.. at this point if you are still hating.. you arent a fan of combat sports, youre a fan of the wwe esque drama that surrounds mma.

Who cares what he says, nobody since Penn has honestly been this "Bout it".

I think Diaz will win this fight. I think he is a tougher match up for Conor than RDA. His cardio, boxing, size, bjj, and chin will prevail if he is in his best form. And Conor will be laughed at, for being the kind of fighter we crave to see, and dont apreciate until hes gone

I came to the conclusion that people that say they hate Conor...actually just hate Conor's hardcore fans. I really don't think people would act like they hate Conor if he didn't have so many people saying Conor Bless and all that shit. Everybody needs somebody to idolize, worship, to put on a pedestal and when they find that someone they latch on them as if they are greatest thing since pussy.

Not to say that it is impossible to hate Conor....because he is definitely a guy that rubs people the wrong way....I just think the hate toward him is more toward the fanatics than the actual fighter.

55112890.jpg

I came to the conclusion that people that say they hate Conor...actually just hate Conor's hardcore fans. I really don't think people would act like they hate Conor if he didn't have so many people saying Conor Bless and all that shit. Everybody needs somebody to idolize, worship, to put on a pedestal and when they find that someone they latch on them as if they are greatest thing since pussy.

Not to say that it is impossible to hate Conor....because he is definitely a guy that rubs people the wrong way....I just think the hate toward him is more toward the fanatics than the actual fighter.
You need to step back and take a better look. Most of Conor's fans are perfectly reasonable, it's his extremely vocal and obnoxious haters with their constant unbridled vitriol that stand out on this site.

If you take the opinions of a bunch of haters in the heavies seriously man, you really shouldn't, you've been posting on this site for years you should know it's a bunch of ignorance and stupidity in here.

There is no respect to be found on this side of the site.

You need to step back and take a better look. Most of Conor's fans are perfectly reasonable, it's his extremely vocal and obnoxious haters with their constant unbridled vitriol that stands out on this site.
most his fans think Conor can KO werdum

'perfectly reasonable'

I like Conor, but unfortunately Conor may have to get Rhonda'd to make his fans relax a little.

I think even the Conor haters respect him. I mean, it's not like they can deny he knocked out the #1 ranked P4P fighter in the world in just 13 seconds. They just don't like the fact that he talks and plays mind games before defeating fighters they like. I can kinda understand why they wouldn't like that, but to me. his trash talk is entertaining and doesn't come off as some ignorant idiocy like a lot of boxers and MMA guys who try to trash talk.

Conor is the mother fucking man. Guy is a 145 taking on Nate at 170.

How many fighters fight an opponent on short notice 2 weight classes up.

'perfectly reasonable'

I like Conor, but unfortunately Conor may have to get Rhonda'd to make his fans relax a little.

Lol, what a liar. Find one post from any Conor fan that even remotely suggests that he could beat Werdum or any heavyweight. Should be easy since "most" of us believe that.

To the tards downplaying this matchup Nate has been ranked as high as #2 at LW and #9 at WW.. and is in his prime

seriously., if you dont respect Conor, you're probably realists

Seriously, if you don't respect Conor you're probably absolutely useless to this forum, like everybody else who's been here one week and has double yellows. ^^^

I respect talent and Conor definitely displays that. I don't respect a loud mouth who can't shut up about himself/herself and especially about money.

He has my respect as a fighter but as an honorable decent man he does not. He deserves to get beat down in that sense.

seriously., if you dont respect Conor, you're probably realists
youre probably ba
I respect talent and Conor definitely displays that. I don't respect a loud mouth who can't shut up about himself/herself and especially about money.
atleast hes original. All these guys faking being humble nice guys...give me a bresk

CM annoys me, but I do respect him for his hunger and willingness for taking on almost anyone!

Not sure why Cowboy was overlooked as he is fight ready - maybe Dana is tired of watching him too often.

I struggle to see how Diaz can be in ANY way fight ready shape! He has 10 days to prepare for up to 25 mins of fighting.

I don't respect the act.
But if you're drawn to it, fanboy it up.

Not sure why anyone would feel this thread is necessary though, but I am sure that I will get some long winded explanation , dripping in Conor adulation.

Either way you have to show respect before you receive respect, something both Conor and his fans do not grasp.
But I am sure that he appreciates you standing up for him.

'perfectly reasonable'

99% of the quotes attributed to McGregor fans are actually written by McGregor haters.

To the tards downplaying this matchup Nate has been ranked as high as #2 at LW and #9 at WW.. and is in his prime
sorry buddy nate is not in his prime. take it back 4 years ago and you could say that.

Back