(Serious) Is anybody still interested in watching the UFC?

There use to be like one fight night and one big card a month. Now there are at least weekly events. I prided myself in knowing every fighter back in the day but now it’s over saturated so there’s too many to keep up with. It’s crazy that they don’t have more divisions. I feel bad for fighters who will have 20+ fights in the ufc and never have a title shot. Also because most fighters nowadays are well rounded and great it’s hard to have standout fighters which eventually become stars. I’m still a fan but my interest and certainly the interest of others around me seems to have drastically lowered

Khabib fighting championships is still fun to watch

over-saturation is what kill it for me. But UFC 241 is a decent card.

There use to be like one fight night and one big card a month. Now there are at least weekly events. I prided myself in knowing every fighter back in the day but now it’s over saturated so there’s too many to keep up with. It’s crazy that they don’t have more divisions. I feel bad for fighters who will have 20+ fights in the ufc and never have a title shot. Also because most fighters nowadays are well rounded and great it’s hard to have standout fighters which eventually become stars. I’m still a fan but my interest and certainly the interest of others around me seems to have drastically lowered

This right here. Too many damn cards. Should go back to one fight night and one big card a month.

I would buy in more if it catered to me. It does not but I'm used to entertainment companies not catering to me. Haven't had cable for coming up on 20 years.

I'll bite on an advert and sign up again if it's all inclusive and none of this please switch to your TV bullshit. Or having to lick Bell's boot here in Canada. They already own goddamn everything and treat you, like their employees, like dirt.

I'll probably be dead before these people get their shit together.... nah not even then.

ESPN+ and DAZN finally killed it for me. I bit the bullet and paid to watch Fedor and MVP's fights, but as for the UFC, out of sight is out of mind.

Lots of things have killed my interest in the UFC. Oversaturation of uninteresting cards. USADA has put too many good fighters on the shelf. Older fighters in general can't compete as well without TUE's. New ownership just can't seem to get people excited like they used to. I would prefer them to have one fight night and 1 ppv a month so the cards could be stacked. And lastly have the fight nights on regular old espn so you can watch it anywhere that has cable. Having cards behind a subscription service is a killer.

Nope. nobody. Empty arenas. Fights are fought in the dark with no commentary. Can’t even find refs for the fights

Frankly, no. Fight Pass followed by the ESPN deal was the beginning of the end for me. Even the fights I should care about are incapable of generating any interest whatsoever.

UFC is dead, they've been dying a slow slow slow death for the last 7 or 8 years.

It must be black magic that they've only gotten bigger and make more money than ever before.

Fuck no, I'm not watching 5 PPV's worth of what would prelim fights in 2013.

I started watching UFC renting VHS' in the mid-90s as a kid, and got really into it again after TUF 1 and 2. After UFC Japan and GSP/Diaz, I said I'd never pay for this stupid bullshit again, and I didn't.

Schaub fucked up the reddit links, but other workarounds exist. It's just to the point I wouldn't watch live for FREE. I'd rather sleep and this place will have all the best GIFs anyways, so fuck WME.

ONE FC looks promising, but after GSP/Diaz, I'm not risking it either. Their GIFs will be here, too.

I have definitely have more interest in other mma org right now, but the biggest card in MMA is still in UFC.

i mean UFC 241 is just fire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back