Serial Killer The Yorkshire Ripper has died

I don't know why we would have been wasting tax payer funds treating a guy like that
He died because he refused treatment. Don't know why. Guilt hopefully, or maybe he just wanted a way out

It’s amazing that no member of staff stepped in to have a quite word with Bruno to warn him. No doubt the rats from the press in attendance knew
staff aren't allowed to say anything,patient confidentiality. sutcliffe should have been treated like the slug he resembled, stamped on.

74, proof that the good die young and pricks last forever.

Burn his body and be done with it.

Should have just killed the cunt. Save on the prison funds. He was never getting out or ever going to be rehabilitated.

<PlusJuan>

I'm probably a terrible human being but I think the death penalty should be utilized a lot more and in far more places. There's too many of us and we're not all precious. Thin the herd and start with the dregs.

Edge level a million post. I know.

And he spends all eternity getting his head smashed in with a hammer.

This guys been getting away with it for years and no ones tried to stop him!
Sick!!
23240820-7868777-Timmy_Mallett_once_enjoyed_international_fame_as_a_children_s_br-a-1_1578678735771.jpg

This guys been getting away with it for years and no ones tried to stop him!
Sick!!
23240820-7868777-Timmy_Mallett_once_enjoyed_international_fame_as_a_children_s_br-a-1_1578678735771.jpg
I’m afraid to say that man is a national treasure just in case there is something in his past. Leave Timmy Mallett alone.

The Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe has died at the age of 74.

The serial killer was serving a whole life term for murdering 13 women across Yorkshire and north-west England between 1975 and 1980.

View attachment 814090

Here he is with necrophile kiddy fiddler Jimmy Saville and Heavy Weight Boxer Frank Bruno.
You forgot the cause of death was Covid
@Nimrod @CyberRubberDuck

The serial killer was serving a whole life term for murdering 13 women across Yorkshire and north-west England between 1975 and 1980.

View attachment 814090

Here he is with necrophile kiddy fiddler Jimmy Saville and Heavy Weight Boxer Frank Bruno.
I was in Frimley Park Hospital with him. I was outside smoking and saw some police cars and an ambulance come in and it was him. A prisoner had stabbed him in the eye with a pen.

I’m afraid to say that man is a national treasure just in case there is something in his past. Leave Timmy Mallett alone.
Yeah, didn't know there was any dirt there?

I dont think there is, i hope not...
No let's hope not, I was worried someone would accuse David Jason of some wrongdoing, it would break my heart.

Did Sutcliffe die on Friday the 13th or yesterday? He's coming the fuck back if it was today. Especially with it being 2020.

No let's hope not, I was worried someone would accuse David Jason of some wrongdoing, it would break my heart.

Did Sutcliffe die on Friday the 13th or yesterday? He's coming the fuck back if it was today. Especially with it being 2020.
I can only see the 13th

View attachment 814090

Why the fuck is Frank Bruno there shaking hands with these cunts?

Back