Serial Killer The Yorkshire Ripper has died

ClubFoot

Inhaling from the Six Demon Bag.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe has died at the age of 74.

The serial killer was serving a whole life term for murdering 13 women across Yorkshire and north-west England between 1975 and 1980.

upload_2020-11-13_7-55-20.jpeg

Here he is with necrophile kiddy fiddler Jimmy Saville and Heavy Weight Boxer Frank Bruno.

Last edited:
I've never understood how someone can just go on a woman killing rampage... I mean, I ain't saying I never wanted to strangle someone before, but... I guess that's why I'm not in prison.

Check out the Elliot Rodgers manifesto to get a glimpse into the mind of an autistic incel.
Whats funny about that kid is, he looks a bit like a weaker version of my best friends brother in law.

But he's not an incel.

A nerd, but he's married... although he might end up being a cuck <45>

kHnEvurT8szTWrd4rvFwTojURfWb3g5Qj-cD8954xiKsNkWYHptNFxMJD_lubpD1rhn8vt60WFeWCEudw20g

Recently that cunt jon venables has been saying to his officers and parole board he doesn’t want to get released because he thinks he may reoffend.

I say release the cunt and publish his location and let other peeps take care of him and make sure he can’t reoffendz

His hair always astounded me. Some of his photos look like promo shots which is really weird, microphone hair.

On a serious note, I worked with two women in Yorkshire around 2007-09, who had their best friends killed by Peter Sutcliffe. One of them graphically told me about how her friend's body was found, I will not go into details but it was harrowing to hear.

On a more flippant note, I actually know more people who have anecdotal evidence of someone they know being killed by a serial killer, than I do people dying from covid-19.

Recently that cunt jon venables has been saying to his officers and parole board he doesn’t want to get released because he thinks he may reoffend.

I say release the cunt and publish his location and let other peeps take care of him and make sure he can’t reoffendz

He's been doxxed in the past, I've seen pictures of the cunt. He wouldn't get far, put it that way, and he knows it. His face has been put out there now, no name change will stop that.

He's been doxxed in the past, I've seen pictures of the cunt. He wouldn't get far, put it that way, and he knows it. His face has been put out there now, no name change will stop that.
*like*

yeah I saw read he got doxxed and outed for having KP.

but why let others pay to house this cunt and keep him safe??

he knows he has a cushy easy life locked up and I assume he is in isolation and not with general pop otherwise that guy wouldn’t have lived to be 19.

let him out and feel what he did to that kid happen to himself imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back