Serial Killer The Yorkshire Ripper has died

Caught 10 minutes from where I live.

But a body and rice in the rain would look nothing alike.

trust me.

<21>

The mind acts strangely in such weird circumstances I guess. Tries to rationalise what its seeing.

The Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe has died at the age of 74.

The serial killer was serving a whole life term for murdering 13 women across Yorkshire and north-west England between 1975 and 1980.

View attachment 814090

Here he is with necrophile kiddy fiddler Jimmy Saville and Heavy Weight Boxer Frank Bruno.

Anyone know the context to that picture? Why would Sutcliffe be meeting Frank Bruno, and shaking hands none-the-less?

Anyone know the context to that picture? Why would Sutcliffe be meeting Frank Bruno, and shaking hands none-the-less?

Frank Bruno believes the pedo set him up deliberately, Bruno didn’t know who it was. He was visiting broadmoor (the mental health facility where the murderer was being held at the time)

@The Audience

Frank Bruno believes the pedo set him up deliberately, Bruno didn’t know who it was. He was visiting broadmoor (the mental health facility where the murderer was being held at the time)
The unsuspecting boxer was introduced to Peter Sutcliffe by the child abusing DJ during a visit to the secure psychiatric hospital in 1991.

But he insisted that he had no idea that the bearded patient he was meeting was in fact a notorious serial killer who had slayed 13 women.

Bruno, 50, says Savile – who he had considered a friend and mentor – had orchestrated the whole thing and then sneered at him afterwards once he admitted who Sutcliffe was.

The ex-fighter told The Sun: “Savile planned it. It was not a nice thing to do to me. If I had known it was the Ripper, I’d have tried to get out of it. It was a scary feeling. I’d rather shake Mike Tyson’s hand.

“I didn’t know a photographer was taking pictures. When the photo came out I rang Savile and said, ‘What was that all about?’ He apologised but by then it was too late.”

Bruno said he is still haunted by the picture of him with Sutcliffe and issued an apology to the killer’s victims or anyone the image might upset.

The meeting happened when the former heavy-weight champion visited Broadmoor to open a gym more than 20 years ago.

@The Audience

The unsuspecting boxer was introduced to Peter Sutcliffe by the child abusing DJ during a visit to the secure psychiatric hospital in 1991.

But he insisted that he had no idea that the bearded patient he was meeting was in fact a notorious serial killer who had slayed 13 women.

Bruno, 50, says Savile – who he had considered a friend and mentor – had orchestrated the whole thing and then sneered at him afterwards once he admitted who Sutcliffe was.

The ex-fighter told The Sun: “Savile planned it. It was not a nice thing to do to me. If I had known it was the Ripper, I’d have tried to get out of it. It was a scary feeling. I’d rather shake Mike Tyson’s hand.

“I didn’t know a photographer was taking pictures. When the photo came out I rang Savile and said, ‘What was that all about?’ He apologised but by then it was too late.”

Bruno said he is still haunted by the picture of him with Sutcliffe and issued an apology to the killer’s victims or anyone the image might upset.

The meeting happened when the former heavy-weight champion visited Broadmoor to open a gym more than 20 years ago.
Sorry @ICHEERTHEBULL i
Meant to quote the guy asking re this.

you are correct sir!!!

@The Audience

It’s amazing that no member of staff stepped in to have a quite word with Bruno to warn him. No doubt the rats from the press in attendance knew

It’s amazing that no member of staff stepped in to have a quite word with Bruno to warn him. No doubt the rats from the press in attendance knew
I have no idea why either

It’s sickening to let a great guy like Bruno get dragged into all this cesspool shit. He will forever be remembered for this picture and there is near nothing he can do about it sadly.

@The Audience

Thanks guys. Saville was such a twisted fuck.

I have no idea why either

It’s sickening to let a great guy like Bruno get dragged into all this cesspool shit. He will forever be remembered for this picture and there is near nothing he can do about it sadly.

I agree that he is a great guy but I honestly don’t think (perhaps hope would be a better word) Bruno will be remembered for this, I’m a reasonably big boxing fan and I’d totally forgot about this picture until I saw it in the OP. It will be dragged up again by the dregs from gutter press now he’s died but really it shows again what a great Bruno was and is with regard to his charity work

Burn him on the cross imo.

Dig him up and kill him again, Cromwell style

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Shit-bags like Sutcliff make me hope there really is a Hell. And he spends all eternity getting his head smashed in with a hammer.

Apparently he denied Coronavirus treatment.

I don't know why we would have been wasting tax payer funds treating a guy like that in the middle of the recession whilst the elderly are having important medical procedures postponed.

I can understand not using the death penalty in cases where there is some margin of doubt but in a case where he has killed not just one person but thirteen I believe corporal punishment is justified.

I agree that he is a great guy but I honestly don’t think (perhaps hope would be a better word) Bruno will be remembered for this, I’m a reasonably big boxing fan and I’d totally forgot about this picture until I saw it in the OP. It will be dragged up again by the dregs from gutter press now he’s died but really it shows again what a great Bruno was and is with regard to his charity work

Dig him up and kill him again, Cromwell style
But with that cunt jimmy saville there this pic gon be on repeat for a few times round.

Recently that cunt jon venables has been saying to his officers and parole board he doesn’t want to get released because he thinks he may reoffend.

I say release the cunt and publish his location and let other peeps take care of him and make sure he can’t reoffendz

It's odd, because Robert Thompson was supposed to be the leader between the two? and he hasn't reoffended?

Regardless, I don't think that either of them should have been allowed to live after that crime. Once a line has been crossed, there is no going back...

It's odd, because Robert Thompson was supposed to be the leader between the two? and he hasn't reoffended?

Regardless, I don't think that either of them should have been allowed to live after that crime. Once a line has been crossed, there is no going back...
Roberts is reformed?? Send him my address in Sydney and both

that pedo scum can come here and show his face.. we would love to smash it

The Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe has died at the age of 74.

The serial killer was serving a whole life term for murdering 13 women across Yorkshire and north-west England between 1975 and 1980.

View attachment 814090

Here he is with necrophile kiddy fiddler Jimmy Saville and Heavy Weight Boxer Frank Bruno.

Damn man 2020 is rough, RIP

Back