Serial Killer The Yorkshire Ripper has died

View attachment 814090

Here he is with necrophile kiddy fiddler Jimmy Saville and Heavy Weight Boxer Frank Bruno.
Was this person a celebrity before his arrest or is this just a picture of a fan, who later was found to be a killer, meeting a couple celebrities?
Or were they shaking his hand after he was known to be a murderer?:eek:

Was this person a celebrity before his arrest or is this just a picture of a fan, who later was found to be a killer, meeting a couple celebrities?
Or were they shaking his hand after he was known to be a murderer?:eek:
Others have answered this more concisely in this thread but the paedo with the cigar introduced Bruno to the murderer in prison whilst opening a new prison gym.

Only problem was the boxer had no idea he was being introduced to a serial killer and he also wasn’t aware that the mutual acquaintance was a kiddy fiddler that touched up kids and dead bodies.

The Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe has died at the age of 74.

The serial killer was serving a whole life term for murdering 13 women across Yorkshire and north-west England between 1975 and 1980.

View attachment 814090

Here he is with necrophile kiddy fiddler Jimmy Saville and Heavy Weight Boxer Frank Bruno.

I only know of Bruno, which makes me want to know how on earth he came to be in a picture with people such as you've described?

*edit* nvm it's already been said

Never heard of this can before. C level fighter.

Didn't I hear years ago that muslims bashed him in jail or something, and then he converted to islam?

Why is he shaking hands like a woman?

Peter Sutcliffe walked into a bar and asked a girl if she would like a cocktail?
"oh yes please, I'll have a tequila sunrise thanks"
He replied "bollocks you can have a screwdriver like the rest of them!"

The Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe has died at the age of 74.

The serial killer was serving a whole life term for murdering 13 women across Yorkshire and north-west England between 1975 and 1980.

View attachment 814090

WTF is Bruno doing there? Weird photo op.....

COVID-19, doing what euros have been too pussy to do for more than half a century and clean up the trash.
Thanks, China
<Goldie11>

Back