Sergio

I can't believe anyone would buy this crap. Whoever bought this garbage must be throwing beer at the TV. I am watching on-line for free right now, thank goodness.

Im sure glad I didnt pay for it..

DRAW..lol Wow..

HAHHAHHAHAHHHHAAA wow .....wow wtf fight did they just watch. Anyone that bought that fight I feel for you.

Boxing is a new sport, they are still figuring out how to score rounds.

DRAW

OK...judges are that stupid. I should have known

meh, I don't think either won that fight, so i have no problem with the draw

Mosley blatantly doesn't think he's won... you can tell from the interview.

Draw? I'm glad I didn't pay for this one, I would have been my last dollar Mosley won

i thought mosley won that fight. all the prelim fights were good but the main event pretty much sucked

On a bonus note for Mosley the fact that he looked bad here probably means he can pick up another top level fight.

147lbs seems to be a bit of a deadlock unless a Berto fight finally happens.

Cotto rematch at 154lbs?

LOL boxing is such bullshit. Should have been a unanimous decision for Mora.

i think howard lederman scored it for Mosley. Did we all watch the same stream with the alternate commentators that had Mora winning? Lol, nobody here bought the PPV.

can golden boy survive with only one event making 1mil PPV buys and the rest making sub 200k buys per year?

More talent will develop. This is how boxing works. We have eras rather than a wave of decent fighters, we get eras of great fighters. The DLH, Mayweather, Pac, Barrera, Morales, Mosely era is coming to a close. The next era may include Alveraz, Khan, Bradly, Ortiz, Maidana, Alexander.

Boxing doesn't work like mma. there is a distinct difference between great and good in boxing. A prospect is not going to stand much of a chance vs. a developed world class boxer.. where in mma a prospect can and often does upset the top mma fighters in the world. Boxers take more time to develop and that is why boxing fans are more invested in boxers careers. We prefer to pick a horse and stick with it.. while Dana keeps you guys saturated with good club fights, we want to see if the prospect we picked 5 years ago was as good as we though he could be.

end rant

in short, Golden Boy is fine. More prospects will come along and be built into mega stars.

Back