News Sergey Kovalev arrested for assault w/deadly weapon

In fairness to Kovalev, it says she rejected his advances despite Kovalev being cool enough to take time away from his marriage to spare her some attention. I mean, what Kovalev allegedly did wasn't cool, but what she probably did was kind of a jerk move too. Plus, she's a woman.

If true, fuck him forever. No excuse for that shit. He should be deported.

We all knew he was a piece of shit even though there were posters here vociferously defending his honor. Where's Kovalev's Man Bag at? @Kovalev's "Man Bag"

Wait.. u mean to tell me a world champion fighter... a deaciplined martial artist... a family man... got so butthurt cause a girl rejected him that he had to sneak in and beat her up with a friend?

Lmao what a lame beta cuck!!!

Damn California. Had it been any other state the woman would have likely shot him where he stands

Kovalev is taking a light training camp claiming he over trained before. Interesting.

Fairly certain his racism was a pretty big give away that he wasn't a nice guy.
People have different reactions for assault accusations depending if they liked the fighter or not. I didn't care for Kovalev all I know is had the issue months ago and maybe it effected his fight with alvarez and maybe he's clear minded but it sounds like he might go to jail after.

There was no evidence that he was until now. But carry on tooting your horn.

Ahh, Stuff Jones. You were by far the biggest proponent of the "Calling a black person a monkey isn't racist" caucus. Good job.

There was no evidence that he was until now. But carry on tooting your horn.
The guy's clearly a racist who has no respect for other people. He's an alcoholic that throws his own coaches and teammates under the bus. We've known all that, you really thought he was a good person? I feel sorry for his wife and kids, I guarantee they've been abused too

Back