News Sergey Kovalev arrested for assault w/deadly weapon

Ahh, Stuff Jones. You were by far the biggest proponent of the "Calling a black person a monkey isn't racist" caucus. Good job.
hey, to be fair, Kovalev was also bigoted towards Chechens.

Damn if the allegations are true then I suggest watching Ward vs Kovalev 2 a couple of times. It'll be just like medicine.

Kovalev, Saunders, Broner and Davis should all get drunk together sometime.

Thread in boxing subforum about Kovalev being a woman beater: Unanimous opinion is that he is a piece of shit

Thread in UFC subforum about woman beater Greg Hardy being signed to the UFC: Everyone deserves another chance; who cares it's the hurt game not the "be a good person" game; people who are so against woman beaters are cucks; there are two sides to every story, from what I heard she was acting crazy and he just wanted to restrain her; etc.

Conclusion: Sherdog MMA fans are scumbags compared to Sherdog boxing fans

Thread in boxing subforum about Kovalev being a woman beater: Unanimous opinion is that he is a piece of shit

Thread in UFC subforum about woman beater Greg Hardy being signed to the UFC: Everyone deserves another chance; who cares it's the hurt game not the "be a good person" game; people who are so against woman beaters are cucks; there are two sides to every story, from what I heard she was acting crazy and he just wanted to restrain her; etc.

The MMA community is Handmaid's Tale v1

giphy.gif

East side boxing mod is a kovalev fan and will ban anyone that brings this up and deletes threads on it. Kovalev probably did it. just like broner did. people in boxing can be shitty, I never liked Kovalev anyway. the Andre Ward II fight ruined him for me. Andre Ward hurt Kovalev badly and people somehow think he punched Kovalev in the dick to get intentionally dq'd.....

Innocent until proven guilty though bro.

East side boxing mod is a kovalev fan and will ban anyone that brings this up and deletes threads on it. Kovalev probably did it. just like broner did. people in boxing can be shitty, I never liked Kovalev anyway. the Andre Ward II fight ruined him for me. Andre Ward hurt Kovalev badly and people somehow think he punched Kovalev in the dick to get intentionally dq'd.....
he def lost that 1 but i had him winning the first bout

Innocent until proven guilty people, so please don't pass judgment until the full evidence is presented and he has his day in court because this could easily be a women crying assault and a money grab and women and men have been doing this for years by taking advantage of the legal system and people and their prejudgment and injustice and racism.

Like back in the African American street justice hanging days when European women would sleep with Black men and then get caught and cry rape do to being shamed and not wanting to get caught.

Just watch To Kill and Mocking Bird and you will see the injustice that happens to innocent people.

Kovelov deserves the same thing that we would want from everyone else to have a day in court to prove if he is innocent or guilty and this is what he deserves to be innocent until proven guilty and his day in court.

Innocent until proven guilty people, so please don't pass judgment until the full evidence is presented and he has his day in court because this could easily be a women crying assault and a money grab and women and men have been doing this for years by taking advantage of the legal system and people and their prejudgment and injustice and racism.

Like back in the African American street justice hanging days when European women would sleep with Black men and then get caught and cry rape do to being shamed and not wanting to get caught.

Just watch To Kill and Mocking Bird and you will see the injustice that happens to innocent people.

Kovelov deserves the same thing that we would want from everyone else to have a day in court to prove if he is innocent or guilty and this is what he deserves to be innocent until proven guilty and his day in court.
Innocent until proven guilty applies to the law. Sherdog's not a legal court, and people can form their own opinions about shit.

Innocent until proven guilty applies to the law. Sherdog's not a legal court, and people can form their own opinions about shit.
I.e. people like to form their opinions on something they don't know anything about.
I rather discuss facts.

I.e. people like to form their opinions on something they don't know anything about.
I rather discuss facts.

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/148544615/
^A Drugstore Cowboy post from earlier this day.

-> Drugstore Cowboy has no facts or knowledge about the alleged Conor McGregor sexual assault discussed in the above link
---> Drugstore Cowboy jumps to saying it's "fake news" and "hope Conor sues the bollox outta these lying fuckers"
------> Drugstore Cowboy has thus formed an opinion about something he knows nothing about
-----------> Drugstore Cowboy is a hypocrite, and a moron.

-> Drugstore Cowboy has no facts or knowledge about the alleged Conor McGregor sexual assault discussed in the above link
---> Drugstore Cowboy jumps to saying it's "fake news" and "hope Conor sues the bollox outta these lying fuckers"
------> Drugstore Cowboy has thus formed an opinion about something he knows nothing about
?

Are you that fucking retarded?

They are accusing McGregor without any evidence.

How am I hypocrite?

I actually want to see the truth there and that's why I'm not discussing/accusing Conor. I picked his side you fucking dumbass. Think about it, if you have the brain.

Also, why are you ad hominem, moron?

Black-Man-Laughing-In-The-Bath-Tub-Drinking-a-40oz-Beer.gif

Kov has shown all the traits of the quintessential psychopath long before a story like this came out. Hard to give him the benefit of the doubt, it's hardly surprising given the alleged culprit and his rep in the past. If true, Kov's career spiraling down has crossed into his personal life too.

Back