News Sergey Kovalev arrested for assault w/deadly weapon

Always said he seemed like a piece of shit.

I hope the woman is okay and that this incident doesn't result in the fight being cancelled. I enjoyed watching Alvarez clock him the first time, now I'm very excited to see the end of Kovalev at the elite level.

Always said he seemed like a piece of shit.
Yeah, the guy has already experienced someone dying after fighting him and you still had him act aggressive and like a huge tool a few times after stopping a guy.

If true, I hope he suffers brain trauma in his next outing. Fuck woman beaters.

Im enjoyng Kovalev’s demise but have to acknkowledge the pain and suffering the woman went through at the hands if this peice of shit

Also its very interesting they kept this swept under the rug for this long

If Kovalev loses he'll use this as an excuse...

if he loses the trial people will say "OJ got off, Kovalev got screwed over"

hope the fight isnt cancelled as a fight fan but i understand if it is

sergey seems to be going off the rails and unraveling these last few years. get ur shit together man

Hope he betters himself one day. In the meantime I don't care to see him paid to be in the hurt game. Would like to see fight off and him serving time tbh.

What is the real story behind this? The assault was June 9 2018? Why no word of this until now? I will hold judgement, despite not being a fan one way or another for Kova. Had some good KOs, but never was that interesting. I saw him live in Montreal vs Pascal 1, and it was a great fight. But Ward made him a little bitch

The woman reportedly rejected the married Kovalev's advances at a party before he and a friend followed her to her cabin, where she was allegedly assaulted “

wow kovalev is a scumbag if thats what happened

She didn't watch the 2nd fight with Ward. Gotta go to the body

Have to wait on details, I do not want to believe that Krusher would swing on a chick . I mean that's an all time low for him it ends up being true.

I will respect his right to due process but if true he is basically a caricature villain.

Assuming her allegations are true then it's a heinous offense. He could potentially be looking at up to 4 years in prison (the maximum sentence for this felonious charge). What we know is that he posted bail back in June and at his arraignment he entered a not guilty plea. He's due back in court in March.

Back