Rumored Sept/Oct Bivol vs Buatsi DAZN

The latest news published today on BoxingScene. Zurdo Ramirez and Bivol are still negotiating. They have until the 10th to come to terms or it will go to purse bid. That's one more week.

“The unbeaten former WBO super middleweight titlist [Ramirez] is currently in the negotiation stage of a mandatory title fight with WBA light heavyweight champ Dmitry Bivol (20-0, 11KOs).”

Gilberto Ramirez Aims For LA Showdown With Bivol, Then First Title Defense In Mexico

@Roids Where is Zurdo saying Bivol will duck him? He gives the impression that there are no concerns that the fight won't happen next. They're still negotiating after all. This is why you're such a joke. You constantly jump the gun and yell "duck!" like some false alarmist. You're a premature ejaculator. Only dumb casuals do this. Can't wait to hear your response.

I am starting to worry for your mental health.
You do realize that Zurdo Ramirez is still negotiating to fight Bivol. Right? You don't get to call "Duck!" yet. Not to mention your logic is fucking laughable. Sit this one out. And LOL at thinking that a top Eastern European fighter would duck this dude. You're talking about a guy that just beat the best fighter in the sport, the P4P king, in his last fight. A much better and far more accomplished Mexican fighter than Ramirez. SMH. You're a disgrace.

You still don't realise I was responding to your 'if'? yet your criticising me for speculating ? lol. This is the fastest TKO ever. GG.

You still don't realise I was responding to your 'if'? yet your criticising me for speculating ? lol. This is the fastest TKO ever. GG.
You have no response then. Neither of us actually know if they filed an exemption yet. I assume not otherwise Hearn would've probably mentioned it. By calling Bivol a duck you're assuming that it's already happened yet in the same breath saying "IF" yourself. Hilarious.

We were always speculating from the very beginning that is why we used IF. You denied it would be a duck even IF the exemption was successful. You're so desperate you just embarrassed yourself, yet again.

We were always speculating from the very beginning that is why we used IF. You denied it would be a duck even IF the exemption was successful. You're so desperate you just embarrassed yourself, yet again.
Correct. It wouldn't be a duck for several reasons.

1) We don't even know if an exemption has been filed.
2) If one was filed we don't know if it'd be granted/approved.
3) Bivol hasn't even signed to fight Buatsi yet.

Yet you're already crying duck lol. BTW those are the WBA's rules. They allow for exemptions to be filed. It's literally nothing out of the ordinary. It's in their rulebook. They have the right to approve or deny the request. If an exemption is filed by Hearn and it's approved by the WBA then it's not a duck. That's the same organization that mandated Ramirez on Bivol in the first place saying that they don't have to fight next. They're allowed to change their mind and delay the fight. It's their call, their rules. If Bivol did face Buatsi next all they'll care about is that Bivol fights Zurdo immediately after. The fight would only be delayed by about 5 months. You don't duck a fighter for 5 months. That would make no sense at all.

And, like I said before, if Bivol does face Buatsi next and you continue to call it a duck then that means every alphabet champion that's ever been granted an exemption is also a duck. That every alphabet champion that's ever paid their mandatory step-aside money is a duck. Your logic is so broken and you don't even realize it. Well done.

Correct. It wouldn't be a duck for several reasons.

1) We don't even know if an exemption has been filed.
2) If one was filed we don't know if it'd be granted/approved.
3) Bivol hasn't even signed to fight Buatsi yet.

Oh so you still have not worked out how speculation works. The IF part is still confusing you. lol!

Oh so you still have not worked out how speculation works. The IF part is still confusing you. lol!
You can't refute any of the points I just made. Your logic completely shatters when it's applied to other fighters in the same situation. We get it, you don't like Bivol or Eastern European fighters. That's why you're crying duck when there's no duck. Ramirez isn't saying it, Oscar isn't saying it, it's only you lol. Fuck off.

Yes you won, your points are too retarded for anyone to refute. lul. This is just the beginning. When Benavidez stops Canelo, Bivol and Beterbiev you and your side kicks will leave the forum.

Yes you won, your points are too retarded for anyone to refute. lul. This is just the beginning. When Benavidez stops Canelo, Bivol and Beterbiev you and your side kicks will leave the forum.
When two fighters are currently negotiating there's no duck. You belong in a straightjacket for saying otherwise. David won't even fight Canelo next. He said it himself, he's not ready. Needs more experience so he'd prefer Plant first. LOL at David Benavidez moving up and stopping Bivol and Beterbiev when he couldn't even stop a bum like Ronald Gavril in two 12 rounds fights. You're embarrassing as fuck, dude.

The latest news published today on BoxingScene. Zurdo Ramirez and Bivol are still negotiating. They have until the 10th to come to terms or it will go to purse bid. That's one more week.

“The unbeaten former WBO super middleweight titlist [Ramirez] is currently in the negotiation stage of a mandatory title fight with WBA light heavyweight champ Dmitry Bivol (20-0, 11KOs).”

Gilberto Ramirez Aims For LA Showdown With Bivol, Then First Title Defense In Mexico

@Roids Where is Zurdo saying Bivol will duck him? He gives the impression that there are no concerns that the fight won't happen next. They're still negotiating after all. This is why you're such a joke. You constantly jump the gun and yell "duck!" like some false alarmist. You're a premature ejaculator. Only dumb casuals do this. Can't wait to hear your response.
I talked to Zurdo on facetime on November. He said the he has constantly wanted to fight Bivol and that Bivol keeps saying yes and then no. They see something they think they can exploit. I have a mutual friend who grew up with him and called him one night and goes "He'll answer".
But Zurdo explained that he's been ready and Bivol has consistently avoided it through their camps talking and then him backing out.

When two fighters are currently negotiating there's no duck. You belong in a straightjacket for saying otherwise. David won't even fight Canelo next. He said it himself, he's not ready. Needs more experience so he'd prefer Plant first. LOL at David Benavidez moving up and stopping Bivol and Beterbiev when he couldn't even stop a bum like Ronald Gavril in two 12 rounds fights. You're embarrassing as fuck, dude.
Benavidez-Plant is actually a good fight and they have bad blood. That fight sells better than anything they could come up with at 168

I talked to Zurdo on facetime on November. He said the he has constantly wanted to fight Bivol and that Bivol keeps saying yes and then no. They see something they think they can exploit. I have a mutual friend who grew up with him and called him one night and goes "He'll answer".
But Zurdo explained that he's been ready and Bivol has consistently avoided it through their camps talking and then him backing out.
They're literally in negotiations as we speak. Bivol will have no choice but to fight Zurdo next unless Hearn files an exemption with the WBA for him to fight Buatsi instead. Hearn has yet to confirm that he's filed an exemption and when asked yesterday about the Buatsi fight he said that nothing was agreed to or close. Meaning, it's likely that Bivol fights Zurdo next. That was the WBA's order a few weeks ago. We'll know in a week because it'll go to purse bids if they don't come to terms. Bivol won't risk losing his only world title especially not over Zurdo who will be a big underdog going into the fight.

Eastern European fighters, at least when in their prime, don't "duck" guys especially westerners. It's not in their culture or mentality. They generally take on all-comers and I can only think of a few exceptions that looked even slightly suspicious within the last several years. Zurdo can say what he wants but he's not crying duck at the moment. Only @Roids is.

I don't mean to sound like a dick but interviewing or having spoken to a fighter isn't reassuring almost ever on getting to the core of an issue. Boxer's are a self affirming and delusional bunch. All I know is I want this fight to happen, short of Bivol vs Beterbiev, this excites me the most at LHW. I also don't think Bivol vs Biev happens until after Bivol vs Canelo 2 does, or if it becomes concluded that Bivol vs Canelo 2 isn't happening for whatever reason. Biev vs Bivol is quickly turning into LHW's Spence vs Crawford it feels like.

Did Turdo also tell you why he's scared shitless of Beterbiev?

Last edited:
Back