Rumored Sept/Oct Bivol vs Buatsi DAZN

Also, gotta wonder where this would even take place. There's very little chance it would be in the UK with how the government over here is cracking down on Russian Athletes.

I don't think Buatsi is even close to ready to beat someone like Bivol.

Fuck that, after Beterbiev KOs Smith Jr make Bivol vs Beterbiev for November/December. Buatsi ain't ready for that and can wait while the two best go at it.

Is Benson a reliable source, or does he just make things up?

Not interested.

Bivol vs Biev or who cares. These two need to quit fucking ducking each other.
It’s not them it’s the promoters. Bivol and Beterbiev are the two guys in boxing who give less shits than anyone about fighting the best. Boxing system is fucked.

Probably too much too soon for Buasti.

Stop ducking Zurdo.
The WBA hasn't ordered him yet. He has the mandatory spot but until they do order it nobody actually expects him to fight Zurdo. Clearly Bivol has much bigger paydays in sight. He just fought Canelo and now he's eyeing the winner of Beterbiev-Smith for undisputed.

Last edited:
It’s not them it’s the promoters. Bivol and Beterbiev are the two guys in boxing who give less shits than anyone about fighting the best. Boxing system is fucked.
Yet to see either of them chomping at the bit for the other like they should be

Yet to see either of them chomping at the bit for the other like they should be
It’s just their personalities & cultural background, they’re very understated and probably take direct confrontation and direct public challenges as disrespectful. Also I think they’re more likely to operate by consensus with their advisors rather than take control. It’s not ideal but it’s not because they’re avoiding each other imo. Different mentality.

Fuck that, after Beterbiev KOs Smith Jr make Bivol vs Beterbiev for November/December. Buatsi ain't ready for that and can wait while the two best go at it.
I've got $20 on Joe Smith Jr via KO :) ..... younger, faster stronger..... less gooder though.

I've got $20 on Joe Smith Jr via KO :) ..... younger, faster stronger..... less gooder though.
Younger and faster for sure, stronger idk. Beterbiev has freaky strength and used to bully heavyweights. He dropped Usyk twice in the Ammys. Joe def hits like a truck though and sits down on one punch more. Beterbiev just constantly batters opponents, and looks bored doing it lol.

Back