Sept.26th Jermall Charlo vs Derevyachenko & Charlo vs Rosario PBC Showtime PPV

Any chance Twin takes another L? Rosario should have a chance in that one I think.

Shit, Big Charlo has a good fight too.

I think I give Jermall a bigger chance of losing. Rosario is a huge JMW with a lot of power and is a real challenge, but he's not necessarily that much of a style issue for Jermell (Jermell looked pretty average at times against Harrison because of the style matchup). Derevyanchenko, on the other hand, can give Jermall all kinds of problems if he can force him onto the backfoot regularly. I think I might actually favour Derevyanchenko slightly.

i still don’t think that much of jermell tbh

yeah he’s good and has power

but i found him pretty unimpressive against tony harrison, austin trout and john jackson

but i found him pretty unimpressive against tony harrison, austin trout and john jackson

He has to bring his A game because Rosario is no joke. Huge and powerful in this division

He has to bring his A game because Rosario is no joke. Huge and powerful in this division
I think Rosario is a good matchup for him, very upright and hittable, swings wide
unlike Harrison who is very cagey and technical and exposed the fact that Charlo is a good but not great boxer

I think I give Jermall a bigger chance of losing. Rosario is a huge JMW with a lot of power and is a real challenge, but he's not necessarily that much of a style issue for Jermell (Jermell looked pretty average at times against Harrison because of the style matchup). Derevyanchenko, on the other hand, can give Jermall all kinds of problems if he can force him onto the backfoot regularly. I think I might actually favour Derevyanchenko slightly.
Derevyanchenko proved that he can hang with big punchers and keep pressing forward. It could end up being a really rough night for Jermall.

I think both of these fights could prove a lot of their critics wrong and show that they should also be in the conversation when it comes to p4p. Definitely want to hear Jermall on Canelos list if he wins.

charlo-rosario-1_2020_09_25_201336.jpg

I can never remember which is which. Their parents are fckin stupid!
I favour the smaller twin over Rosario. But the MW sight is a proper 50/50 for me

I don’t think Rosario holds the same threat as deveryachenko does. I think his big brothers better, but he has a much tougher fight

I can never remember which is which. Their parents are fckin stupid!
I favour the smaller twin over Rosario. But the MW sight is a proper 50/50 for me
Jermall is the bigger older Twin...who allegedly is much better. I remember it by Mall like he can mal the other brother.
Jermell is the super welterweight.
Mel and Mall sound different enough I guess people probably just call them that.

79.95 for this? lol
C'mon!!!

F.

First I've seen of this. I was actually thinking yesterday and today that the card is good so I should support boxing and buy this one on the big screen versus streaming it on the desktop, etc.
Had myself talked into it, too. lol

I did not expect to see $80. Looks like it says $74.95, but still...
https://www.showtime.com/?gclid=CJX1meemhewCFQT8DQodzrkCCA&gclsrc=ds#/ppv?s_cid=pse-ppv-20845

Also, WTH? Can you even watch via your cable provider or no? If I have to watch it on a desktop, it's definitely going to be free. lol

I see what's up. Doing it "closed" like this apparently makes streams of the event harder to find?
Maybe even super hard to find?
I don't know. Even worse for them because now I would eat the $75 if I could watch on my TV. Easily, I get that I can download something or whatever, but I'm not dicking with that. If I could click "buy" right now on the TV, I would. No such luck. They're out $75 and one buy.
<Fedor23>

LITTLE HELP!!!?

Back