Sept.26th Jermall Charlo vs Derevyachenko & Charlo vs Rosario PBC Showtime PPV

shrug. i get it but reality is both charlos have a long way to go before they are ppv draws

its a really good card

but it’s definitely quite a stretch for 70 bucks without a bigger name on it

like if you in a parallel universe were able to stick canelo, fury, wilder, aj, or even the spence garcia fight on it

i think you’d be able to sell it worlds easier

It won’t do numbers, it’s their first PPV. At some point you need to roll the dice. You have to be okay with that.

PPV stars are manufactured, there is no perfect time but to just start and dive in. When is the right time? They are 30. I’m expecting you to say Jermall should have his PPV debut against a guy like Canelo. That is just not good business. They have to be built. Sergey is the perfect opponent as this is still a 50/50 fight. If Jermall wins, it will make a Jermall/Canelo PPV even bigger. It also leads to Jermall vs Benavidez or Plant. As Jermall is definitely moving up. You are telling me those aren’t PPV either?

These guys peaked at 2.3 and 2.4 M views respectfully on their FOX fights, both have a decent IG following that is growing and are high salary fighters with an exciting style and charisma. These 2 fights together would not have been possible outside of PPV, I’m sorry.

And I’m sure they’re going to pad the ppv buys and say it was a success

Fight week! I don’t think is going to do well on PPV sales. But this is a nice, deep show imo

“A victory over a former champion is a good one to have on your résumé,” notes Payano. “The same goes for Roman if he beats me. He is a former unified champ, so of course he’s good. On paper, this matchup is a war, so I am coming to bring it. A win brings me to a championship fight and I'm ready to do whatever it takes to get there."

This is a really good fox card.

I love boxing. My favorite sport by far. But I can’t justify paying $75 for this.
When the ufc has adasanya vs costa.

who is promoting this and made this decision on the date and PPv price. I can’t imagine this card making any money.
With the price. UFCs card the same night. And no attendance.
I don’t see how this could make any money.

I’ll watch ufc and catch this Sunday am.

Any chance Twin takes another L? Rosario should have a chance in that one I think.

Shit, Big Charlo has a good fight too.

Back