Sept.26th Jermall Charlo vs Derevyachenko & Charlo vs Rosario PBC Showtime PPV

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Last edited:
Great fight. Need to see Canelo vs Charlo or Andrade vs Charlo soon too though.

Good fight for Derevyanchenko, can see him taking a clear UD over Charlo

really good fight. Not sure who the favorite will be odds wise but I'll pick Derev assuming he looks like he did vs GGG.

I might be off-base but i think this is a great matchup for Charlo. He tends to look better when guys come to him as i think he needs an opponent willing to throw leather and walk onto the end of his punches. Like Jay-E and a few others have said, Dery might outwork him but i wouldn't be surprised if Charlo laid him out either.

I like watching him fight but I worry that SD will always come up short in the biggest fights of his career. I think Charlo is an insecure douchebag, who tries too hard and is easily offended (the runtier of the two even moreso), but he will probably win this.

Great fight. Great clash of styles. I really hope that comes off. I feel like it's a winnable fight for either man tbh depending on the night.

Hed be pretty silly to pass up the chance to beat Canelo, and also the Canelo payday. But hes more likely to beat Charlo I suppose.

I'd much rather see Derevyanchenko in there with Charlo. I think he walks him down & stops him late. I think Charlo is a front runner & he won't be able to handle the pressure & punch output of Sergiy.

I agree on Sergey choosing the 160 pound fight. It is a very close fight. Let’s see if Charlo can rise to the occasion and Beat a very game Sergey. Who imo Defeated GGG and Jacobs

I agree on Sergey choosing the 160 pound fight. It is a very close fight. Let’s see if Charlo can rise to the occasion and Beat a very game Sergey. Who imo Defeated GGG and Jacobs
Yeah, I think he beat Jacobs & GGG too. And I think that Charlo is a step below those two fighters so I fully expect Derevyanchenko to beat Charlo.

Back