Security Guard At Ariana Grande Bombing speaks out on fear of being called Racist

Do you guys even realize how stupid you sound?
How many more examples do you want?

Look at the riots and looting and murders in philly. A black perp with a knife could not be stopped without you lunatics crying foul. Just like Blake, just like nearly every police shooting the past 5 years.

OK. As long as we report every creepy white incel in a trenchcoat too right? Or should they not get extra screening too?

So your issue with them isn't paranoia, but just that they aren't focussed on the one specific race of people that you hate?

Nice self own.

So your issue with them isn't paranoia, but just that they aren't focussed on the one specific race of people that you hate?

Nice self own.

No everyone should be screened. I don't care what race or religion you are. This selective targeting is just dumb. No one should walk with a backup inside a crowded arena without being checked out dummy.

Keep that same energy with everyone if you want to be hyper vigilant.

No everyone should be screened. I don't care what race or religion you are. This selective targeting is just dumb. No one should walk with a backup inside a crowded arena without being checked out dummy.

Keep that same energy with everyone if you want to be hyper vigilant.

You realize you are proving their point right? You are saying the group responsible for almost every major terrorist attack in the last 20 years shouldn't get more attention than other groups because it isn't fair?

First of all, the guy is a disgrace to Lawler's family name. A true Lawler would KOed him stiff on the spot. Second, I remember a charity concert that was held in Manchester. The last song performed was "Don't look back in anger". Made me wanna puke.

giphy.gif

OK. As long as we report every creepy white incel in a trenchcoat too right? Or should they not get extra screening too?
No need to get emotional, he's making a legitimate point. Safe spaces have made their way into the real world now and we're seeing some negative impacts on society. If someone being offended is a bigger deal than someone being a possible terrorist then we have something very dangerous and very wrong going on. This liberal PC push is unwanted by most people yet it's still being forced into our lives. Something has to be done because this isn't going to stop by itself, and it seems focused on taking away freedoms one by one. Eventually society will be so boxed in that anyone who disagrees with the pushed agenda will become a social pariah. And that's when we literally become slaves to the elites who fund these movements.

You realize you are proving their point right? You are saying the group responsible for almost every major terrorist attack in the last 20 years shouldn't get more attention than other groups because it isn't fair?

OK just as long as white dudes responsible for almost every major mass shooting in the western world get the same screening. Fair enough right?

Or do we just pick and choose as long as we don't fall under the selected groups?

OK just as long as white dudes responsible for almost every major mass shooting in the western world get the same screening. Fair enough right?

Or do we just pick and choose as long as we don't fall under the selected groups?

Most mass shooters in a country that's 60%+ white are white?

Wow you're really speaking truth to power.

Most shooters in Chicago are black too.

The fact Muslims commit so many heinous attacks in countries where they are tiny minorities of the population is exactly why they stand out. Because it's unusual.

Most mass shooters in a country that's 60%+ white are white?

Wow you're really speaking truth to power.

Most shooters in Chicago are black too.

The fact Muslims commit so many heinous attacks in countries where they are tiny minorities of the population is exactly why they stand out. Because it's unusual.

So just minority groups? Got it.

I knew you had zero point lol

Its another great example of why it is always detrimental to create a society where people are afraid to speak their minds.

Sounds like bullshit to me. He missed the call and making excuses. Probably will get a book deal from Murdoch.

How is it an excuse? Do you not remember this shitstorm over this?
238px-Ahmed_Mohamed_Clock_by_Irving_PD.jpg

Yeah they should. Anyone looking suspicious or nervous should be investigated. Especially if rocking a trench coat in summer. Who gives a fuck if they are white ? Just the same as anybody. The fact you read this a instantly went to but but white people is extremely telling. I'm constantly pulled up by police and questioned by secruity. I'm a pretty big rough as shit looking guy. Get pulled over a lot it's all good cops just doing their job same as secruity. It's not offensive it's logical. I find it crazy that anybody gets upset by it

Everyone should be screened. No reason why anyone should be walking into a concert with a backpack not knowing what the fuck is in there. Any foreign or domestic terrorist could easily sneak something inside any little girl's bag.

You're making fair general points. But I'm not sure they apply in this particular circumstance.

The issue here isn't that they should have checked the guy out because he looked like he might be a Muslim.

The issue is that someone felt he was acting in a suspicious way and decided NOT to check him out because he looked like he might be a Muslim.

It's a pretty big difference.

Back