Security Guard At Ariana Grande Bombing speaks out on fear of being called Racist

OK just as long as white dudes responsible for almost every major mass shooting in the western world get the same screening. Fair enough right?

Or do we just pick and choose as long as we don't fall under the selected groups?

Mass shootings in the UK are far rarer than terrorist attacks by Muslims. An obviously non-white guy, carrying a large backpack, entering a concert for a singer who's fan base is mainly teenage girls, is a red flag that should be visible from outer space.

Dude, if you go to a pop star's corner wearing a hat and a trench-coat you look pretty sus and probably should be searched. Has nothing to do with race bruh.

Maybe that's the real reason he didn't stop the guy., I doubt they pay 18 year old security guards enough for them to play Jack Baur.

Agreed. IIRC, he was on something like £4.50 an hour.

You'd have to pay me 100x that for me to confront a Pakistani guy entering a public event wearing all black with a large backpack.

That's why the poor bugger who incorrectly identified as a potential suicide bomber on a tube train a few days after 7/7 didn't stand a chance. Coppers rushed forward, pinned his arms and turned his head into a canoe by emptying the mag of Glock into it at point blank range.

While it was a tragedy, you can't fault the courage of the police who ran towards a guy they were expecting to blow himself, and everyone else, to pieces at any moment. I'm surprised they didn't trip over their own brass balls.

liberals making it easy for the terrorists to do terrorist shit. they've spent more time condemning the fake specter of white racism than they have the real violence and mass murder of terrorism. of course, they will still blame white people when a terrorist blows shit up anyway...

This cracked me the fuck up lol
What's in your avatar? I suppose it's the french version of planet of the apes but is it a movie, animation?
Fun fact: The gun violence in Chicago, Atlanta, and New York in 2016, 2017 or 2018 caused more deaths than all mass shooting deaths in US history. And that's each YEAR and not combined.
Mass shootings are rare, but to be honest there is an important difference. Most of that gun violence in major cities is between criminals. Even when they do not have a conviction it's mostly people up to no good shooting other bad hombres.
Dude, if you go to a pop star's corner wearing a hat and a trench-coat you look pretty sus and probably should be searched. Has nothing to do with race bruh.

Maybe that's the real reason he didn't stop the guy., I doubt they pay 18 year old security guards enough for them to play Jack Baur.

Reminds me of this.

Very likely. Lack of courage, understandable, and lack of training too. There should be a mechanism to at the very least communicate there's something weird going on. Maybe he should've used his radio (did he have one) to say there's a grown man with a giant backpack moving in.
Mass shootings in the UK are far rarer than terrorist attacks by Muslims. An obviously non-white guy, carrying a large backpack, entering a concert for a singer who's fan base is mainly teenage girls, is a red flag that should be visible from outer space.
I believe there are very few, if any, mass attacks committed by whites in the UK, but even if you remove race from the equation, how does that guy entering an Ariana Grande concert do not arise suspicion?
40E14DB300000578-0-image-a-1_1495963232342.jpg

That's why the poor bugger who incorrectly identified as a potential suicide bomber on a tube train a few days after 7/7 didn't stand a chance. Coppers rushed forward, pinned his arms and turned his head into a canoe by emptying the mag of Glock into it at point blank range.

While it was a tragedy, you can't fault the courage of the police who ran towards a guy they were expecting to blow himself, and everyone else, to pieces at any moment. I'm surprised they didn't trip over their own brass balls.
It was a Brazilian guy, but the cops fucked up. Even his description didn't match the guy they shot.
They were looking for these guy
news-graphics-2007-_639952a.jpg

They shot this guy
180px-Jean_Charles_de_Menezes.jpg

No everyone should be screened. I don't care what race or religion you are. This selective targeting is just dumb. No one should walk with a backup inside a crowded arena without being checked out dummy.

Keep that same energy with everyone if you want to be hyper vigilant.

they do that. You can’t even bring bags of any kind in most concerts.

I take it you haven’t been out in a very long time.

What's in your avatar? I suppose it's the french version of planet of the apes but is it a movie, animation?

Mass shootings are rare, but to be honest there is an important difference. Most of that gun violence in major cities is between criminals. Even when they do not have a conviction it's mostly people up to no good shooting other bad hombres.

Reminds me of this.

Very likely. Lack of courage, understandable, and lack of training too. There should be a mechanism to at the very least communicate there's something weird going on. Maybe he should've used his radio (did he have one) to say there's a grown man with a giant backpack moving in.

I believe there are very few, if any, mass attacks committed by whites in the UK, but even if you remove race from the equation, how does that guy entering an Ariana Grande concert do not arise suspicion?

It was a Brazilian guy, but the cops fucked up. Even his description didn't match the guy they shot.

They shot this guy

DeMenizes was killed because a soldier on loan to the police was watching the flats where one of the 7/7 bombers lived. He was on his own and was taking a piss when the Brazilian left the building. He didn't get a clear look at the man, but called it in and said a potential terrorist had left the building.

Cressida Dick, who's now the Met Police Commissioner, was Gold Commander that day and gave the cops on the ground clear orders: suspect is dangerous and must be stopped at all costs.

Reminds me of this.

They shot this guy

It's a clip from Gojira's newest music video. And yup, they paid homage to the end of the planet of the apes in a really neat twist ending. Enjoy
(Apologies for not embedding, my service is currently shit)

Ahh yes, the ole "I was afraid of racism which is why I sucked at my job and didn't do shit"
Lovely time to bring this up. This is like people claiming to be terrorism experts because 9/11 happened on their watch lol.

It's a clip from Gojira's newest music video. And yup, they paid homage to the end of the planet of the apes in a really neat twist ending. Enjoy
(Apologies for not embedding, my service is currently shit)

Yeah, the original book is in French and they find the Eiffel tower and realize it was Earth after all, they changed it to the Statue of Liberty to make it more appealing to american audiences.

OK. As long as we report every creepy white incel in a trenchcoat too right? Or should they not get extra screening too?
The problem is i like my chances with a couple incels. Those soft cunts will drop like sacks of potatos.

Back