1. We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. For those experiencing login issues, a temporary solution is to clear your cache and cookies on your web browser. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
  2. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Security Guard At Ariana Grande Bombing speaks out on fear of being called Racist

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Garnet_StrongerThanYou, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Garnet_StrongerThanYou Black Belt

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/world/manchester-bomber-racism-fears-ariana-grande.amp

Says he made eye contact with the bomber who was acting suspiciously and making him feel uncomfortable and other people as well.

Did not want to harass Abedi out of fear of being called Racist.

A few minutes later, Abedi set off an explosive device packed with thousands of pieces of shrapnel in an area crowded with fans, many of them children and teens. The youngest victim killed in the terror attack was 8.

Abedi’s brother, Hashem, was later convicted on murder and other charges, and he sentenced to a minimum of 55 years in prison.

2. BIKES! So then I said... Platinum Member

This is the world the Democrat party wants. If the perp is not a white or asian male then it is your duty to be killed.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  3. Stoic1 Weapons are my religion

Being alive is less important than being PC.

4. Kandyland Banned Banned

That's fucking incredible. Imagine this is the world we live in where people are better off dying than offending a minority just so the Twitter mob stays neutral.

Holy shit.

5. surgeyou1 Welcome to the Machida Era...Part Deux

Do you guys even realize how stupid you sound?

jojoRed, Ironnik94, Misfit23 and 7 others like this.
  6. Take it from a Canadian, like in western Europe these attacks are covered up and ignored.

A muslim man committed a terror attack in Edmonton Canada with a van. The same week, the Charlottesville vehicle incident happened.

In Canada our state run media the CBC reported the attack of similar proportions in another country(The US) non stop, while they reported very little on the attack in their own backyard.

Of course at the same time they were years in to aggressive anti racism and xenophobia campaigns to ram through their mass immigration policies.

These attacks happen easier now because the population has been pacified to tolerate it.

7. bad mojo Purple Belt

First of all, the guy is a disgrace to Lawler's family name. A true Lawler would KOed him stiff on the spot. Second, I remember a charity concert that was held in Manchester. The last song performed was "Don't look back in anger". Made me wanna puke.

8. Staph infection Glue historian

speaking the truth does not make them look stupid.

They used to say if you see something or someone that looks suspicious to report it. Now you cannot do that without being labeled something.

9. surgeyou1 Welcome to the Machida Era...Part Deux

OK. As long as we report every creepy white incel in a trenchcoat too right? Or should they not get extra screening too?

Kaliph of Kush and 4daLuLZ like this.
  10. Rygu R.I.P. Obie Platinum Member

Not nearly as stupid as having to worry about offending a minority due to the social media mob that will try and ruin your life on a whim whether you were right or wrong.

Kandyland likes this.
  11. Milton_Gracie Platinum Card Banned

22 year old Muslim guy with backpack at an Arian Grande concert..

Sorry but that is suspicious as hell. Even the Dems who killed Bin Laden would call out that guy

BjPenn2017, Ayin, Gilday and 5 others like this.
  12. Staph infection Glue historian

If someone looks suspicious then there is nothing wrong with reporting it. I don’t care what race they are. There was a time when the police or security would make contact with the person and either detain them or let them go on their way. People would not mind a few minutes of their time taken up to speak with the cops but now if the cops try to stop most people they are start screaming victim.

Fugazy, BAKM and Ayin like this.
  13. Kandyland Banned Banned

Sorry to tell you bro, but it isn't Republicans that are pushing this idea, attacking people and cancelling people as racists over stuff like this. You don't like it, take it up with your political party.

BjPenn2017, J_C, 1pedestrian and 3 others like this.
  14. surgeyou1 Welcome to the Machida Era...Part Deux

Everyone should be screened. No reason why anyone should be walking into a concert with a backpack not knowing what the fuck is in there. Any foreign or domestic terrorist could easily sneak something inside any little girl's bag.

jojoRed, Fugazy, ehav and 2 others like this.
  15. Social Distance Warrior Banned Banned

it is very unfortunate.
    many people, especially white folk are more fearful of being labeled "racist" than their own safety.

it's an incredible phenomenon.

I had a co-worker...telling me this story of how she was accosted getting off a bus on her way to work...she was telling me this story, and including every facet possible of this man's description...but she kept on dancing around one detail, guess?

evansusmc2, Bargey and Rygu like this.
  16. Rygu R.I.P. Obie Platinum Member

I agree with that 100%

17. surgeyou1 Welcome to the Machida Era...Part Deux

I didn't realize I had a political party. Who exactly should I call?

nicapica likes this.
  18. A Very Serious Cat Silver Belt

Just like police didn't stop the industrial rape of girls by muslim men out of fear of being called racist.

It's a very real fear in the UK where you can be arrested for a mean tweet, plus the loss of job etc if someone labels you racist

19. tonni POTY 2020 Banned

Nice excuse you coward.

DeJulez, calavera2 and Teen Wolf like this.
  20. lifelessheap Gold Belt

Watching the genocidal machine in motion is crazy, right?