Security Guard At Ariana Grande Bombing speaks out on fear of being called Racist

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/world/manchester-bomber-racism-fears-ariana-grande.amp

Says he made eye contact with the bomber who was acting suspiciously and making him feel uncomfortable and other people as well.

Did not want to harass Abedi out of fear of being called Racist.

A few minutes later, Abedi set off an explosive device packed with thousands of pieces of shrapnel in an area crowded with fans, many of them children and teens. The youngest victim killed in the terror attack was 8.

Abedi’s brother, Hashem, was later convicted on murder and other charges, and he sentenced to a minimum of 55 years in prison.

Take it from a Canadian, like in western Europe these attacks are covered up and ignored.

A muslim man committed a terror attack in Edmonton Canada with a van. The same week, the Charlottesville vehicle incident happened.

In Canada our state run media the CBC reported the attack of similar proportions in another country(The US) non stop, while they reported very little on the attack in their own backyard.

Of course at the same time they were years in to aggressive anti racism and xenophobia campaigns to ram through their mass immigration policies.

These attacks happen easier now because the population has been pacified to tolerate it.

First of all, the guy is a disgrace to Lawler's family name. A true Lawler would KOed him stiff on the spot. Second, I remember a charity concert that was held in Manchester. The last song performed was "Don't look back in anger". Made me wanna puke.

speaking the truth does not make them look stupid.

They used to say if you see something or someone that looks suspicious to report it. Now you cannot do that without being labeled something.

OK. As long as we report every creepy white incel in a trenchcoat too right? Or should they not get extra screening too?

Do you guys even realize how stupid you sound?
Not nearly as stupid as having to worry about offending a minority due to the social media mob that will try and ruin your life on a whim whether you were right or wrong.

OK. As long as we report every creepy white incel in a trenchcoat too right? Or should they not get extra screening too?
If someone looks suspicious then there is nothing wrong with reporting it. I don’t care what race they are. There was a time when the police or security would make contact with the person and either detain them or let them go on their way. People would not mind a few minutes of their time taken up to speak with the cops but now if the cops try to stop most people they are start screaming victim.

Not nearly as stupid as having to worry about offending a minority due to the social media mob that will try and ruin your life on a whim whether you were right or wrong.

Everyone should be screened. No reason why anyone should be walking into a concert with a backpack not knowing what the fuck is in there. Any foreign or domestic terrorist could easily sneak something inside any little girl's bag.

That's fucking incredible. Imagine this is the world we live in where people are better off dying than offending a minority just so the Twitter mob stays neutral.

Holy shit.

it is very unfortunate.
many people, especially white folk are more fearful of being labeled "racist" than their own safety.

it's an incredible phenomenon.

I had a co-worker...telling me this story of how she was accosted getting off a bus on her way to work...she was telling me this story, and including every facet possible of this man's description...but she kept on dancing around one detail, guess?

Everyone should be screened. No reason why anyone should be walking into a concert with a backup not knowing what the fuck is in there. A terrorist could easily sneak something inside any little girl's bag.
I agree with that 100%

Sorry to tell you bro, but it isn't Republicans that are pushing this idea, attacking people and cancelling people as racists over stuff like this. You don't like it, take it up with your political party.

I didn't realize I had a political party. Who exactly should I call?

Take it from a Canadian, like in western Europe these attacks are covered up and ignored.

A muslim man committed a terror attack in Edmonton Canada with a van. The same week, the Charlottesville vehicle incident happened.

In Canada our state run media the CBC reported the attack of similar proportions in another country(The US) non stop, while they reported very little on the attack in their own backyard.

Of course at the same time they were years in to aggressive anti racism and xenophobia campaigns to ram through their mass immigration policies.

These attacks happen easier now because the population has been pacified to tolerate it.

Watching the genocidal machine in motion is crazy, right?

Back