Security Guard At Ariana Grande Bombing speaks out on fear of being called Racist

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

Everyone should be screened. No reason why anyone should be walking into a concert with a backpack not knowing what the fuck is in there. Any foreign or domestic terrorist could easily sneak something inside any little girl's bag.
Yeah it’s a good thing they had bag checks at Woodstock. Who knows what could have happened.

How is it an excuse? Do you not remember this shitstorm over this?
238px-Ahmed_Mohamed_Clock_by_Irving_PD.jpg

Not only is it an excuse it's a shitty excuse...feel for the guy for fooking up so bad where kids were killed but blaming it on sjw culture is pretty lame. if the guy didn't have the balls to find out what a backpack wearing muzzy at a teeny bopper concert was doing then he just plainly screwed up.

Man, what an awful tragedy that bombing was. Mostly Moms or female chaperones with mostly teenagers making up the majority. I can't imagine the horror. Even reading about it is surreal. Just a bunch off teens who wanted to go see one of their favorite singers.

OK just as long as white dudes responsible for almost every major mass shooting in the western world get the same screening. Fair enough right?
Or do we just pick and choose as long as we don't fall under the selected groups?
Fun fact: The gun violence in Chicago, Atlanta, and New York in 2016, 2017 or 2018 caused more deaths than all mass shooting deaths in US history. And that's each YEAR and not combined.

The good news is he's aware of his implicit bias.

The bad news is he rejected it and it probably cost people their lives.

That's something that will keep you up at night.

Last edited:
The good news is he's aware of his implicit bias.

The bad news is he rejected it and it cost people their lives.
Bias as well as discrimination can be justified and are survival tools. Myopic fools have decided that anything of a discerning nature is automatically negative and other unthinking fools bought into it.

I had a friend who is Indian and last time she caught a flight with her white friend . Her white friend was randomly selected for the search. Yet to her it was racist because her friend was targeted due to being with her.

That was about 4 years ago. Was when I realized shits going to be rough. She's actually quite smart yet sees racism every fucking where even where it's clearly not. We're well down the road I saw back then. Singh

@Bald1

Yes, the heuristic method is used not only in survival situations but also in our day to day experiences to navigate this world. It is an evolutionary necessity for our existence in a complex world.

It would be a shame to forgo the gifts nature has blessed us with. Understand its applications and limitations, yes, but do not abandon it. Its kept us alive this long.

@Bald1

Yes, the heuristic method is used not only in survival situations but also in our day to day experiences to navigate this world. It is an evolutionary necessity for our existence in a complex world.

It would be a shame to forgo the gifts nature has blessed us with. Understand its applications and limitations, yes, but do not abandon it. Its kept us alive this long.
Right o. We're in agreement then.

One of my pet peeves is the dumbing down of language to it's basest, most negative components and insomnia makes me more verbose than usual. o_O

OK. As long as we report every creepy white incel in a trenchcoat too right? Or should they not get extra screening too?

By all means. When was the last time one committed a suicide bombing?

Everyone should be screened. No reason why anyone should be walking into a concert with a backpack not knowing what the fuck is in there. Any foreign or domestic terrorist could easily sneak something inside any little girl's bag.
Sure, but the security should definitely take a closer look at the guy who looks like Osama bin Laden, then they do with some elderly woman.

This idea that they need to look at everyone exactly the same in the name of some sort of fairness is absolutely ridiculous and a complete waste of resources that leads to incidents like that one.

Thing is the world has always lived by trends and the actual trend may be this one but this will come to an end and most of time the next trend is at opposite of the former one so prepare for a new era of segregation and all that sort of things.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/world/manchester-bomber-racism-fears-ariana-grande.amp

Says he made eye contact with the bomber who was acting suspiciously and making him feel uncomfortable and other people as well.

Did not want to harass Abedi out of fear of being called Racist.

A few minutes later, Abedi set off an explosive device packed with thousands of pieces of shrapnel in an area crowded with fans, many of them children and teens. The youngest victim killed in the terror attack was 8.

Abedi’s brother, Hashem, was later convicted on murder and other charges, and he sentenced to a minimum of 55 years in prison.
Then-security guard Kyle Lawler, who was 18 at the time, said during a public inquiry into the terror attack that he had suspicions about 22-year-old Salman Abedi, who was carrying a large backpack and wearing all black at the pop music concert, the BBC reported Tuesday.
"I did not want people to think I am stereotyping him because of his race,” he said in the hearing. "I was scared of being wrong and being branded a racist if I got it wrong and would have got into trouble. It made me hesitant.”
How about stereotyping him because he's wearing all black and carrying a large backpack?!

OK. As long as we report every creepy white incel in a trenchcoat too right? Or should they not get extra screening too?
Dude, if you go to a pop star's corner wearing a hat and a trench-coat you look pretty sus and probably should be searched. Has nothing to do with race bruh.
The funny thing is that he lived because of this. If he checked the muslim out he would most likely have been killed as he would activate the explosive to avoid getting caught.
Maybe that's the real reason he didn't stop the guy., I doubt they pay 18 year old security guards enough for them to play Jack Baur.

Dude, if you go to a pop star's corner wearing a hat and a trench-coat you look pretty sus and probably should be searched. Has nothing to do with race bruh.

Maybe that's the real reason he didn't stop the guy., I doubt they pay 18 year old security guards enough for them to play Jack Baur.
It's Jack Bauer gawd damn it. He would have already apprehended the suspect and interrogated 3/5th of Algeria within the first 4 hours...

Back