• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Television SECRET INVASION (Premieres June 21, 2023)

Oooh. Falsworth = Union Jack. In the MCU, James Falsworth was just a normal guy from the Howling Commandos. So I presume, Sofia Colman is a descendant of James.

Btw, the actor who played James Falsworth in the MCU is JJ Feild. Tremendous actor wasted in a very insignificant role in the MCU. If Tom Hiddleston stops playing Loki, I swear JJ Feild can fill in for the role. He was in the underrated/underseen series Turn: Washington Spies.

jj-feild-turn.gif
and that show on prime with the blondie and her brother with the blind mother

@KnightTemplar and to everyone else. Check these clips out on how JJ Feild would be a good Loki and how great Turn is. The two clips are related, so please watch them both.

This show makes me miss TFATWS. TERRIBLE effort by marvel who has struck put huge on most series so far

Watched Episode 3.

I'm confused as to why the Skrulls still feel like they need to hide their true forms.

After all, Asgard on Earth has shown that having aliens living amongst us won't freak out the humans

Asgardians look like humans... pro wrestler sized humans.

The takeaway from this show is MCU Nick Fury is a real biatch. Talos is a bit biatch too, but he was right if Fury climbed the corporate ladder via Skrull spies. I cannot imagine comic original Nick Fury being a biatch.

One thing that bothers me: the Skrull took the form and memories of the Royal Navy Admiral. But there is no indication his son was a Skrull. So why was he willing to surrender to save a human child, when he planned to kick-start WWIII anyway?

Oh, and the effects when Gravik healed the cut in his hand looked suspiciously like Extremis from IM3.

One thing that bothers me: the Skrull took the form and memories of the Royal Navy Admiral. But there is no indication his son was a Skrull. So why was he willing to surrender to save a human child, when he planned to kick-start WWIII anyway?

Oh, and the effects when Gravik healed the cut in his hand looked suspiciously like Extremis from IM3.
It is Extremis from IM3

Watched Episode 3.

I'm confused as to why the Skrulls still feel like they need to hide their true forms.

After all, Asgard on Earth has shown that having aliens living amongst us won't freak out the humans
1 million versus one small town worth (maybe 10k, tops) would likely result in different attitudes. Also the fact that they can shape shift would probably be a lot more unnerving, I can't imagine they'd get a similar reception if they just asked for refuge on earth

maybe it was his skrull son in human form

Maybe, but there's no indication of that. Also, why would the Skrulls bother replacing the Admiral's son? They didn't need the kid for anything, and the Skrull's whole schtick is that humans can't tell them apart from those whose forms they've taken. So it's not like the kid was a security risk.

Asgardians look like humans... pro wrestler sized humans.

The takeaway from this show is MCU Nick Fury is a real biatch. Talos is a bit biatch too, but he was right if Fury climbed the corporate ladder via Skrull spies. I cannot imagine comic original Nick Fury being a biatch.

nooooo you don’t get it!!! the snap changed him!!!!

For real though, they better reveal that Fury being a bitch has been part of some elaborate ruse to expose the Skrull. Even that isn’t great, but better than him just being a straight up bitch.

New Rockstars guy doesn’t seem to be a fan. Never saw him take so many passive aggressive shots at an MCU production before.

That’s because it was Extremis. They got them, Groot, Cull obsidian, and some frost giant as their super skrull power source. It was on the screen at that lab.

Back