Television SECRET INVASION (Premieres June 21, 2023)

The more I hear about the last few years of the MCU & DCEU the more I'm so very happy that No Way Home was my series finale for comic book movies.

ESPECIALLY with the Disney+ shows being complete abortions.
Guardians of the Galaxy 3 was a solid closer for their storyline imo. I mostly agree about the rest.

<Deported1>

I don't mind the feminist aspects of the show; that goes with the character. It was just shit-tier writing. Some of the lamest villains in MCU history - and that's really fucking saying something - and, "jokes" that failed to land more often than not.

Best part of the show was Wong's girlfriend:rolleyes:
Best part of She Hulk was Daredevil in costume even though it was a shit yellow costume.

I'm a big fan of this series, and he calls out a lot of the same issues we all had, so felt it was worth sharing

I love Pitch Meetings, but I can only watch one or two at a clip. They're funny, but so repetitive. The same three or four jokes recycled ad nauseum. Fun to watch, though.

Keeping it real, though, I have to admit that "super easy, barely an inconvenience" is something that I frequently say.

I love Pitch Meetings, but I can only watch one or two at a clip. They're funny, but so repetitive. The same three or four jokes recycled ad nauseum. Fun to watch, though.

Keeping it real, though, I have to admit that "super easy, barely an inconvenience" is something that I frequently say.
I mainly use it as a cliff notes for movies I'm not gonna get around to seeing

I am watching, slowly because it's not must watch TV to me. It is OK but really sad they couldn't make this a GREAT show. Jackson seems too old and getting rid of Colby hurt. The show needs someone else. And of course, the wokeness is already showing....."Guys that look like us", "The Earth is racist anyway" "Girl power yay". Is Disney really this lost? The concept should be a homerun.

It feels like it's written entirely by white women. When the lady from the crown started her car and hip hop was playing it just reminded me of every woke white girl who pretends to be a biggie fan when he rapped about raping and beating women.

this was awful on every conceivable level.
that being said the show getting heat for the super skrull finale was also bad for the wrong reasons.
the cgi was fine for a tv show, the problem was they wasted Super Skrull on a shitty tv show.

that being said the show getting heat for the super skrull finale was also bad for the wrong reasons.
the cgi was fine for a tv show, the problem was they wasted Super Skrull on a shitty tv show.

Ahhaa yes.

A shitty version of Super Skrull too; the very shittiest. DJ Khallesed let down by another show

Gravik's death was fucking retarded as well.

"I have Extremis Powers! I can heal being shot point blank in the face in just a few seconds!"

<Gets a hole punched in his chest. Dies>

Back