• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sean Strickland Vs Khamzat Chimaev - there should be no pressure on both sides going into fight

If khamzat implores his first round smesh strategy and Sean doesn't melt, then the odds seriously favor Strictland. Cardio and constantly walking forward is going to wear khamzat out.

Now if he paces himself, khamzat will be a handful

wanna say strickland has no chance, but... that's what i said before the last fight too.

Chimaev should enter fight without the pressure that is where fighters shine best. Half of the world expecting him to end every tough dog 1st is retarded

Example in the adesanya fight all pressure was on Izzy which derailed him eventually chimaev should not make same mistake against strickland

Strickland knows how to survive dude. If you're taking Strickland out you gotta do it with pure horsepower like Pereira did.

Khamzat's in trouble if it goes past round 1. Strickland's gas tank is among the best at MW.
100%. He will keep up the pace, so Chimaev better kill him in the first or improve cardio.

DDP deserves a title shot over Khamzat

I think its just matter of time before DDP becomes a champion

I think he beats both Khamzat and Strickland

He beat Gilbert by the skin of his teeth and I'm really not sure where to rank 10 days off the couch Usman as a good a great win. He's got the name on his resume now I guess - that's all that matters.

He's good. It's not his fault they advertised him as the second comming of Ronda to make a buck of him. Americans are greedy

If khamzat implores his first round smesh strategy and Sean doesn't melt, then the odds seriously favor Strictland. Cardio and constantly walking forward is going to wear khamzat out.

Now if he paces himself, khamzat will be a handful
Word is is that Khamzat has tapped Sean before in sparring.

We'll see how much it actually means when they fight.

Word is is that Khamzat has tapped Sean before in sparring.

We'll see how much it actually means when they fight.

Doesn't mean much in sparing considering how many reps you usually do. Not to say I don't think khamzat is an exponentially better grappler, just his full throttle style is a hindrance if he can't get it done in the first

I think Chimaev already has Strickland's respect from sparring, as per that old video with the Shmoe guy. Chimaev likes to brawl and drag you down. I think he has a good chance of beating Strickland. Maybe even quick work of him.

I think Chimaev already has Strickland's respect from sparring, as per that old video with the Shmoe guy. Chimaev likes to brawl and drag you down. I think he has a good chance of beating Strickland. Maybe even quick work of him.

I think Khamzat beats him early yeah. Strickland won't survive that early bullrush he put on Usman.

Khamzat is going to absolutely wreck him. Usman was a tougher fight, and he dominated him.

Chimaev is gonna steamroll strickland.
FQGFghVXwAc9uzk.jpg

Back