Media Sean Strickland is swinging wild at Valentina on Twitter.

Lol! Makeup, lighting and angles do wonders. Ever seen her without makeup on??? Lol

Have you been around women before? what kind of loser comment is this??

Yeah, white people don't struggle lol. When I thought your posts couldn't get any dumber, here we are.

Thanks for the response. Please keep them coming <Lmaoo>

Billionaires suffer too. So what?

What does that have to do with white people being victims? You literally said white people are the most demonised in society. But now you change it to "white people suffer too"???

Stop being a victim.

Jesus, it reeks of incel in here. Y'all need to get off of the Peterson carnivore-barbituate-Russian coma clinic routine.

Yes, not empowering sex workers is incel behavior /sarcasm.
The truth is closer to the contrary. You're projecting.

it’s called being in the closet. these guys loooooooove men. we can’t relate.

To the contrary, it's pronoun people and cartoon avatars using your language championing and empowering sex workers. Same kinda guys that don't care if their girl was the town bicycle as long as they finally get their chance at leftovers. That's closeted behavior.

What does that have to do with white people being victims? You literally said white people are the most demonised in society. But now you change it to "white people suffer too"???

Stop being a victim.

I literally did not say what you are saying that I said.

We are done here. I will not respond to people who make everything about race (racists).

@Better Every Day in shambles. Literal world champions agreeing with sherdog sentiments
Strickland was wrong about PVZ. Her looks had nothing to do with her being signed. The UFC bought pretty much Invicta FC's entire strawweight division as a package deal, and PVZ was in that division and so automatically part of the package. Her looks were irrelevent to her actually getting signed. But maybe her looks helped her to hang in there? I'd say that her getting the Fight of the Night award in her first UFC, despite her fight having been buried on a FightPass prelim, was the more important factor.

Last edited:
FWwdBRWXkAAdFhw.jpg

Sean looking to be the first intergender contender may as well he hits like a girl.

Jesus, it reeks of incel in here. Y'all need to get off of the Peterson carnivore-barbituate-Russian coma clinic routine.
Some of these guys don’t meet legit 8s and up in real life. Hand champs out here

Regardless of how accurate you think Sean's statement is, why bother saying that publicly? Just to make WMMA fighters feel bad? Why be an asshole like that? Remember this is the same guy who Hendo kicked out of his gym because he was such a dick head to everyone. Sean and all the people who like that he said that give off huge women hating incel vibes.
Hendo also kicked Randy out because he was friends with his wife and didn’t like that Randy was cheating. So you gotta remember that

How is being an actual victim "playing victim"? Your emotions are running wild, you're not making any sense.

Take a look at your anger towards white people. It's on full display. I guess the media is doing their job. You are so programmed that you don't even realize you've been had.

You truly are the victim here. Your weak brain has been easily programmed. You should be ashamed and embarrassed, you are a fool.

I literally did not say what you are saying that I said.

We are done here. I will not respond to people who make everything about race (racists).

You act like there isn't a history of your posts..

Like I said. You literally said white people are the victims and they are not "acting" victim. You think the media is out to get you lol. Why would you make that post then say you didn't??

Stop being a victim.

It's tough with Val one fight she will look truly elite the next fight is a boring snoozefest. I hate to say as i am a fan but she can be very inconsistent.

I mean he isn't wrong. Half of the posters in this thread could show up tomorrow and beat Shevchenko sorry it's just the way it is.

I know I know they're amazing...but they just aren't. For what they are it's cool (similar to little league baseball)

Mens mma is at a much higher level than female mma. Sean beating Izzy in the way that he did was far more impressive than anything Valentina has done in her entire combat career.

Valentina is the one who decided to respond to Sean, just in case you didn't understand that part. Naturally Sean reacted. Wow, Valentina must really care what Sean thinks.

Everyone knows men are better at sporting activities than women. So what?

How is it their fault that they were created with that disadvantage? Should we just can all WMMA events just because they are naturally less athletic than men? It's a stupid statement to say.

It's like saying Paralympic games shouldn't exist because they can't beat Usain Bolt in 100m. What is the point of pointing it out??

I actually thought Sean was a half-way cool dude. No way.

Hitting out hard at something or someone is always a sign. That kind of anger comes from deep within a man and is a sign of his internal makeup. Sean could have just said he didn't care for WMMA; not of that was necessary.

No matter what GSP's true opinion is of WMMMA, he would never be a dick to them like that simply because he is a cooler dude than that.

How is it their fault that they were created with that disadvantage? Should we just can all WMMA events just because they are naturally less athletic than men? It's a stupid statement to say.

It's like saying Paralympic games shouldn't exist because they can't beat Usain Bolt in 100m. What is the point of pointing it out??

It is similar to this.

But if half the Olympic broadcast was about the paralympic guys, and unironic interviews were given where people suggested that they would do well in the actual Olympics unfortunately at some point people would need to clarify that that actually isn't the case.

It isn't hating, just isn't very interesting especially in something as visceral and violent as fighting. His opinion is not uneducated or uncommon.

I don't know why it is so important for some people to state over and over that boys can beat up girls; that boys can beat girls in sports. Why is it necessary to scream that out ad nauseum? It's like, who are you trying to convince, and why is it so important to you?

Really it has nothing to do with whether WMMA is enjoyable or not; at least for those of us not hung up on proving boys can beat up girls. You can like or dislike it either way.
It is similar to this.

But if half the Olympic broadcast was about the paralympic guys, and unironic interviews were given where people suggested that they would do well in the actual Olympics unfortunately at some point people would need to clarify that that actually isn't the case.

It isn't hating, just isn't very interesting especially in something as visceral and violent as fighting. His opinion is not uneducated or uncommon.
WMMA is given an amount of attention proportionate to its popularity, even if YOU personally find it to be too much attention. The UFC operates according to money. I know it would be nice to think everyone else want what you want, it just doesn't work that way.

You act like there isn't a history of your posts..

Like I said. You literally said white people are the victims and they are not "acting" victim. You think the media is out to get you lol. Why would you make that post then say you didn't??

Stop being a victim.

It's no wonder they call your type libtards. Your brain is all scrambled. You are unable to comprehend or keep up. There's definitely something wrong with you.

Stop being a victim.

I literally did not say "white people are the most demonized in society"

Back