• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Sean Strickland is swinging wild at Valentina on Twitter.

If she was as good of a striker as Strickland, adesanya people like that. She wouldn't waste her time wrestling with people like Jennifer Maia, andrade or liz carmouche. Or be scared to engage them

Name a single good/great striker that never needed their wrestling...I don't know one.

An MMA fighter that fought Gegard for a world championship? I sincerely bet you're obese

You're trying to insult strangers in defense of people you don't know and haven't met. What's your vested interest other than he dates a sex worker?

I said it one time and ill say it again..
MMA is the perfect place and environment
for guys like Strickland.......

Off topic but this hive mind mentality was Why the MMA community could so easily
and happily turn they backs on Francis....

Back to this situation. Real ones know who strickland is and that hes a DWEEB.
hes still that little scared boy running from his poppa. nothing he says is real cause
real ones can see right through him VERY EASILY. nothing he says hold real weight.
then they complain why women treat them the way they do. It aint those days PEOPLE.
women love men who are real men NOT INSECURE WEIRDOS.

I can bet my life right now that strickland is defiantly the type to go POSTAL when things
go South. all that "im real" will go right out the window if things get too rough. hes clearly
overcompensating for something. you can see it in the way he tweets the way he talks.
I grew up around people like strickland......i know how it goes. I KNOW.

Hell he even TELLS you that when he tells you
all who he would be without MMA,
and you weirdos still Simp for him. But Karma is real baby.

Last edited:
The context is completely different. If anything, Islam should have been roasted. Sean’s criticizing her striking. Did he say women shouldn’t fight?
dude basically said women are only good for taking their clothes off, sit down and shut up lol.

Because Strickland openly admits he's a piece of trash American. Islam would never admit he believes that because he has no respect for women. Not even close to the same thing.
Didn’t he admit it by tweeting that? Lol, making no sense buddy.

I'd also add to that...

They'd never release these kinds of metrics, but I'd bet a million dollars that whenever WMMA fights come on that viewership/streaming IP pings drop massively...only to pick back up to about where they previously were when it's back to 2 dudes fighting.

This

I said it one time and ill say it again..
MMA is the perfect place and environment
for guys like Strickland.......

Off topic but this hive mind mentality was Why the MMA community could so easily
and happily turn they backs on Francis....

Back to this situation. Real ones know who strickland is and that hes a DWEEB.
hes still that little scared boy running from his poppa. nothing he says is real cause
real ones can see right through him VERY EASILY. nothing he says hold real weight.
then they complain why women treat them the way they do. It aint those days PEOPLE.
women love men who are real men NOT INSECURE WEIRDOS.

I can bet my life right now that strickland is defiantly the type to go POSTAL when things
go South. all that "im real" will go right out the window if things get too rough. hes clearly
overcompensating for something. you can see it in the way he tweets the way he talks.
I grew up around people like strickland......i know how it goes. I KNOW.
Hell he even TELLS you that when he tells you
all who he would be without MMA,
and you weirdos still Simp for him. But Karma is real baby.

Sounds like you're saying more about yourself. All this pseudo psychology and anecdotal experience...
You're projecting way more about yourself with these posts.

You're trying to insult strangers in defense of people you don't know and haven't met. What's your vested interest other than he dates a sex worker?
Sex worker... Obese and stupid. You're right though, I don't know you and wouldn't like you if I did. Little info for ya, a sex worker has sex for work. All good big guy

dude basically said women are only good for taking their clothes off, sit down and shut up lol.

Women are good at other things too, like household chores and taking care of children.

They aren't good at fighting, or anything that requires physical strength or intelligence.

everyone knows 99% of WMMA resembles any Thursday night cardio kickboxing class at your local MMA gym. There are literally only a handful of WMMA fighters that look like they have any sort of elite skill, athleticism, etc. UFC fucks up their own pacing putting bottom feeder WMMA fights on the main card. They know it too, everyone knows it, the audience knows it, the whole electricity gets sucked out of the room when they do that shit. If anything, they should just sign hot chicks that fight. That would help out. Otherwise, this shit has no business being on any main card.

He's a traditional Muslim bloke, I'm not sure why anyone would expect him to think women should be fighting.

Gamrot said women should be raising families, not fighting in arenas. I could care less what women do, I just think they should put it all back in Invicta. Shits trash and I have no interest in it taking up space on cards and the roster.

It's projection most of the time too. Bunch of old ass dweebs that copy Gen Z language they see on Reddit/Twitter.
Exactly bro. See a millionaire world champ they disagree with and all they can say is incel. Like a world champ that is rich just cannot get laid. Just a joke

Have a good night watching the fights bro

Sex worker... Obese and stupid. You're right though, I don't know you and wouldn't like you if I did. Little info for ya, a sex worker has sex for work. All good big guy

So what's your intent? Why are you throwing tantrums and insults? Why are you downplaying sex work?
You're so mad at me because of what? Questioning your motive?

Let's be real. You only commented in this thread because of your simp programming. That's why you have nothing else to provide except baseless ignorant insults. When you see others aren't part of your subservience you lash out with ad hominems like a well trained dog. It's not going to win you any prize.

It's like clockwork. Simps come out of the woodworks anytime you say something that's not in line with white knighting subservience. They're projecting their own scarcity and what they emphasize value on.

The way I see it it's ultimately an insult lobbed to mock men for being unloved during a mental health and suicide epidemic. Takes a real low class sort of degenerate with absolutely no critical thinking skills to unironically wage insults like that. Fits into a whole category of insults typically only delivered from cartoon avatars and pronoun people.
Literally could not have said it better. Hit the nail on the head there bro

Name a single good/great striker that never needed their wrestling...I don't know one.
You're not seeing what's really happening. Valentina isn't pulling her wrestling out of her back pocket in rare occasions when she faces other elite strikers in her division (there are none). She relies on her wrestling in pretty much every fight because she doesn't trust her striking enough against low level wmma fighters

So what's your intent? Why are you throwing tantrums and insults? Why are you downplaying sex work?
You're so mad at me because of what? Questioning your motive?

Let's be real. You only commented in this thread because of your simp programming. That's why you have nothing else to provide except baseless ignorant insults. When you see others aren't part of your subservience you lash out with ad hominems like a well trained dog. It's not going to win you any prize.
I can tell by your commentary that you're no athlete or have ever even taken a jujitsu class. You're a fan that leans far right and that's ok. Sex workers have sex to make a living. Your judgement on a victimless "crime" depending on where you live, compared to the neanderthal tweets from a self-proclaimed dumbass says everything about you. The difference is I'm honest about myself and you act like you're better than someone. I imagine you're in your late 50s to 60s and your ideology is a dying breed.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SporterGo
Back