• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Sean Strickland is swinging wild at Valentina on Twitter.

The funny thing is GSP said something basically the same but got a pass lol.
He said that he didn't like watching women getting beat up, not that they didn't belong in the UFC, which is not "basically the same".

And Rousey went on a tirade and personally attacked GSP after his remarks, which I would hardly call "a pass".

Sean Strickland basically implied women are only good for being whores and shouldn’t be in mma lol.
Strickland said that OF pays better than WMMA for Paige (not women in general) because her attractiveness is why she became popular in the first place.

Strickland is an incel
princess-bride-you-keep-using-that-word.gif

Yeah, and like Khabibs comments on ring girls, basically he didn’t think they should be a thing. His opinion and also being Muslim it makes sense, I don’t think he really got shit for it though.
I only recall backlash from the ring card girls themselves.

I wasn't intending to slam anyone. I just pointed out a pattern or not.
Who gives a fuck about wmma? It's females fighting each other. Why not bash mediocre cards, mismatches, easy match-ups for company favorites etc.?

Valentina is a great female martial artist, so was Joanna, Rose, Weili, Nunes.

Just take it for what it is. It's easy to bash females in a combat sport as a peak male and it's weak shit.

Like eagles complaining about pigeons telling them how shit they are compared.
That's why you don't put eagles and pigeons in the same cage

Not a big fan of WMMA but no reason to throw it under the bus like that

These days a gal’s gotta use any avenue she can to get her body making her money.

it’s always funny hearing the ones on the news deny this as if they’d be on screen if they were a bald Manlet with an identical skill set

WMMA being crap has nothing to do with the fact that women are far less physical than men. WMMA is crap because the product is terrible (generally speaking). Sure, there's some good WMMA fights every once and a while but the overwhelming majority of WMMA fights are just really bad. Almost comical most times. There's a tiny % of WMMA fights that's actually high quality fighting. Pointing this out or pointing out the obvious fact that PVZ was only hired/promoted because she's easy on the eyes is not being "insecure" or "jealous". It's calling a spade a spade.

Thats just your dense subjective opinion.
The fact that people tune in to watch the fights suggests that there is an audience interested in WMMA. Viewership numbers, fan engagement, and the growth of WMMA indicate that there is a market for these competitions. Your argument is basically "they are bad" or "it is crap" and that is just your opinion - the objective data says otherwise.
And truth to be told, all these female fighters could smack your obese incel head in all while being easy on the eye.

Thats just your dense subjective opinion.
The fact that people tune in to watch the fights suggests that there is an audience interested in WMMA. Viewership numbers, fan engagement, and the growth of WMMA indicate that there is a market for these competitions. Your argument is basically "they are bad" or "it is crap" and that is just your opinion - the objective data says otherwise.
And truth to be told, all these female fighters could smack your obese incel head in all while being easy on the eye.

What he said was the truth, it's not subjective, it's reality.

Also skill wise MW mma is closer to Wmma 115 than Mmma 135 or 155

@Sweater of AV - come let everyone know how high level WMMA is

@SG123 is getting set for a big night of watching WMMA on a UFC card and shitting his diapers on Sherdog. You actually watch this shit dumbass. I don't.

{<jordan}

Stick to believing Conor will fight Zuckerberg and Holland will be WW champ in 2021. Lol.

Biological limitations and everything else aside, Valentina is 10 times the fighter Strickland will ever be. Also, both Grasso fights are far more memorable than 90% of the time Strickland stepped into that cage, point-fighting his way to an extremely boring decision win or loss.

Sean has the most, "small dick energy" out of all the UFC fighters. Dude has to talk shit about anyone and anything to keep himself relevant, and he comes across as the type of guy who hasn't grown up at all. He's 32 and acts like a fucking 12 year old, saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

What he said was the truth, it's not subjective, it's reality.

I'd also add to that...

They'd never release these kinds of metrics, but I'd bet a million dollars that whenever WMMA fights come on that viewership/streaming IP pings drop massively...only to pick back up to about where they previously were when it's back to 2 dudes fighting.

While he is right, most wMMA is garbage, Valentina has more skill on her pinky finger than Sean does in his entire body, this guy blows and will lose his first title defense, he is there because Israel did not do shit.
But yeah he is mostly right, WMMA sucks, then again who is he to judge what women do to make money?

I am disappointed, I thought he was mentally stronger than this.

Ughh, no she doesn't lol. Valentina has a nice striking game, but it's pretty basic. Sean's striking game is more advanced.
Fuck off? Valentina's striking is so stick, at least used to be. What do sean is like a dumber nate Diaz but with the ability to check kick. Weak ass champ, valentina is women goat with nunes

Back