Sean Strickland has words for Sean O Malley

So he s insulting a guy half his size?
I hate Strickland too but just coz someone is small doesn't mean they shouldn't be insulted. it's a terrible tattoo. I want to like sugar but damn he makes it impossibe

“You know what I’d like to say man, and no one is talking about this, but how much of a b*tch is Sean O’Malley? I feel like no one is talking about that. He got a f*cking tattoo of like ’69’ on his shoulder. What a f*cking b*tch, man. Like f*ck bro, you got a tattoo of a rapper’s name who was convicted of videotaping an underage girl.

“Like Sean O’Malley, what the f*ck is wrong with you bro? Have you been hit in the head too much, or are you just that much of an idiot? I just wanted to rant in a public forum and just tell him to f*ck himself. I don’t like to insult people that aren’t van-sized, but that needed to be said.”

Sean Strickland has really made a fan of me these past few months, dude says what’s on his mind and doesn’t care what anyone thinks. He’s spot on here as well.

https://www.mmanews.com/2021/07/strickland-puts-sean-omalley-on-blast-over-6ix9ine-tattoo/
He’s got the personality of like Don Frye at this point lol.

Why would anyone do that? Did Sean say that this is the 69 and the story behind it? Or, did I not read the story? Im guitly of that sometimes.

ok. I see they were buds. Remember that some people dont have brains. Someone that knows the girl should get the ryobi grinder after that tatt.

Strickland's a douche but no where near as much as O'Mally is.
Have a battle of the Sean's at open weight with Sean Michaels as guest referee.

So he s insulting a guy half his size?
come on man....wtf are you talking about?
maxresdefault.jpg

by the way, what's up with your fleur de lis illuminati avatar. it's almost as bad as o'malleys illuminati tatoos.

Odd, sounds like you're projecting that onto him. Hope everything's OK with you.

Sean is clearly going through something. If I had to guess, it's probably a "get off my lawn" thing going on with the younger generation of fighters.

Sean is clearly going through something. If I had to guess, it's probably a "get off my lawn" thing going on with the younger generation of fighters.
Sean Strickland is the Roy Kent of MMA

And……….?

well IDK it feels a bit like Werdum doing a bro down with Ferguson while outweighing him by 50 pounds.
Or IDK I guess I associate any fighter insult as a call-out, but maybe I am way-off.

I dont get rap. It just sounds like garbage that only an immature teenager would enjoy in most cases.

To each there own though.

Sounds a little ghey to get a guys name Tatted on you however.

All this because O’Malley likes a very popular rapper
I think Strickland doesn’t care that 69 is a popular rapper. He just thinks he’s a snitch who has pedo charges and thinks O’Malley is a nerd for getting the tattoo

well IDK it feels a bit like Werdum doing a bro down with Ferguson while outweighing him by 50 pounds.
Or IDK I guess I associate any fighter insult as a call-out, but maybe I am way-off.
He’s not calling him out for a fight. He’s calling him out for being a nerd! It’s different

Back