Sean Strickland has words for Sean O Malley

" I don’t like to insult people that aren’t van-sized"

Love it. Conman could learn a thing or two.

I was wondering exactly what the hell that meant. Is he referring to a van as in the vehicle? So he doesn't like insulting people unless they're the size of Francis Ngannou, even though he himself is no where near the size of Francis Ngannou? This one has me scratching my head.

Eh, Getting 69 was rather silly. More power to him I guess.

I had to read about this 6ix9ine (?) Snitched, I guess. How’s this guy still alive?

Music is atrocious. No question after that comment.

Edit: Upon further reading. Yikes…
That guy was always a Fed from the start, he was planted. Like others and now he openly travels with Federal protection everywhere and does publicity stunts with others like himself. Lots in the hip-hop industry.

Use to like Strickland until I heard all the shit talking he was doing in the cage against Marshman. (I think it was Marshman)

Why won't you fall, Jack?

That guy was always a Fed from the start, he was planted. Like others and now he openly travels with Federal protection everywhere and does publicity stunts with others like himself. Lots in the hip-hop industry.
Is everything a conspiracy these days? Lmfao. Paranoid delusion.

I think you guys got it wrong. 69 is Suga's favorite position, and what cooler way to tattoo that on his body than to ask 6ix9ine himself to put that art form on his body. O'Malley is an artist, and he finds creative ways to even add his tattoos ritualistically. You guys are just so many steps behind this brilliant man's vision and wisdom.

I think you guys got it wrong. 69 is Suga's favorite position, and what cooler way to tattoo that on his body than to ask 6ix9ine himself to put that art form on his body. O'Malley is an artist, and he finds creative ways to even add his tattoos ritualistically. You guys are just so many steps behind this brilliant man's vision and wisdom.
<{fry}>

He probably thinks 69 is some 10th Planet bjj position.

I was wondering exactly what the hell that meant. Is he referring to a van as in the vehicle? So he doesn't like insulting people unless they're the size of Francis Ngannou, even though he himself is no where near the size of Francis Ngannou? This one has me scratching my head.
I think he meant that he doesn't usually insult or pick on people smaller or weaker than him.

Nah, he wasn't a fed. He paid his way into the gang for cloyt and got mixed up in shit when he wasn't about that life at all. His own crew kidnapped and robbed him so I can see why he ratted with no hesitation.

O'Malley is like the bootleg of a bootleg version of Mcg who's aiming for the dumb people who likes tekashi 6ix9ine.

Morons attract eachother.

At least Omali is good at what he does. The other midget does some terrible music.

Back