Sean Strickland has words for Sean O Malley

O'Malley is like the bootleg of a bootleg version of Mcg who's aiming for the dumb people who likes tekashi 6ix9ine.

no man. The guy is fun to watch fight. I don’t care what he does or doesn’t do outside of the cage.

I’m fans of fighters on how they fight. Do you not like his fighting style or something?

I guess what makes you a fan of a fighter? Outside of the cage behavior?

War Strickland
LimpingUnfortunateBlackfootedferret-size_restricted.gif

Fuck Sally O Malley,
<GinJuice>
fuckin Sally Molly

no man. The guy is fun to watch fight. I don’t care what he does or doesn’t do outside of the cage.

I’m fans of fighters on how they fight. Do you not like his fighting style or something?

I guess what makes you a fan of a fighter? Outside of the cage behavior?

style wise he's another counter puncher like Mcg, his behavior is like a 12 years old who does too much weed. not to mention his padded record filled with cans.

style wise he's another counter puncher like Mcg, his behavior is like a 12 years old who does too much weed. not to mention his padded record filled with cans.
Padded record who we talking about, Khabib? Ehhhhooooo

Even if that dude 6ix9ine is not a rotten piece of dog shit who pleaded guilt to videotaping an underage girl, he should be shown the thumb down anyway because his music is as good as sick pig vomit.

Nah, he wasn't a fed. He paid his way into the gang for cloyt and got mixed up in shit when he wasn't about that life at all. His own crew kidnapped and robbed him so I can see why he ratted with no hesitation.
He was a plant, he was already working with the Feds before all that when he first got booked. All that was to get that crew and Casanova and his crew. He was always working with the Feds. Where do you think he got his money to pay his way into the gang? He didn't get poppin' until after and he was already using them to promote his gangster image. He was supposedly a crip before and then he was a blood. He was too easy to spot, there's a lot in hip-hop and they are all obvious. Just look at who 69 does his publicity stunts with to figure out the others. He's on parole but having these "conflicts/beefs" with other rappers with legal issues. It's all fake and they are all in on it.

Last edited:
Odd.

Sounds like Strickland has some personal stuff going on in his life that he needs sorting out...

What do you expect from someone who's ok with other guys banging his girl?

LOL meanwhile O’Malley making bank with the new generation

Sean is playing the game. Its called maximizing your profits. Ufc is but a stepping stone to more money. Outside of mma. Sean will be fighting on a paul brothers undercard making more money in no time. Strickland just clout chasing. Who pays attention to what a fringe gatekeeper fighter is doing several classes below him? Outside of jealousy.

Every casual when they hear Sean Strickland's name
<FookIsThatGuy>

Sean is playing the game. Its called maximizing your profits. Ufc is but a stepping stone to more money. Outside of mma. Sean will be fighting on a paul brothers undercard making more money in no time. Strickland just clout chasing. Who pays attention to what a fringe gatekeeper fighter is doing several classes below him? Outside of jealousy.

While nobody gives a F whether Strickland is alive or not

{<jimmies}

Back