Sean Spencer got robbed. UFC Fight Night :

You misspelled corrupt

That was incomprehensibly bad.

The idea that the judges could be so incompetent as to give Cathal the 1st round is beyond credulity. Corruption is the only logical option remaining.

PPV meets PPJ

Joke of a decision....glad Joe and Dana mentioned that

I guess we were overdue on a blatant robbery.

hancocksignaturelg.jpg

Everyone needs to calm their tits. It was a bad call. 30-27 is absurd. But really? Neither guy really capitalized or did anything amazing.

Close rounds but I still gave all 3 to Spencer.

What a fucking shame, hopefully the UFC will do something for Sean to make up for that bullshit...

That was crazy idk how they just did that, dana and joe were equally as shocked

It might end up being the worst robbery of the year.

Everyone needs to calm their tits. It was a bad call. 30-27 is absurd. But really? Neither guy really capitalized or did anything amazing.

No 29-28 is a bad call.

30-27 is either blatant corruption or incompetence and neither should be tolerated. But it's for the Irish guy and it's a preliminary fight so nothing will happen. This stuff hurts the sport in the long run. See boxing. The worst part is there is really no way to fix it.

No 29-28 is a bad call.

30-27 is either blatant corruption or incompetence and neither should be tolerated. But it's for the Irish guy and it's a preliminary fight so nothing will happen. This stuff hurts the sport in the long run. See boxing. The worst part is there is really no way to fix it.

Like I said, I think spencer won for sure. I'd even give him 30-27. But people are acting like he delivered a vicious ass beating with 20 tds and sub attempts. It was a biased call for a hometown boy. That is wrong. But I thought both guys were fighting way to conservatively.

Dat Unified system.

The fact you can kind of even make the flimsiest of cases using that system by giving him two rounds is testament to how completely inadequate it is for rendering MMA decisions. But either way its possibly there.

The 30-27s though is completely inexcusable.

Joke of a decision....glad Joe and Dana mentioned that

This. At least the head of the UFC recognizes the guys been robbed. must soften the blow somewhat. I still can't believe they gave it to pendred.

To keep in mind:

MMAFighting.com ‏@MMAFighting 2 min
Douglas Crosby and Eric Colon the two judges who scored Pendred-Spencer 30-27 in favor of Pendred.

B7rqbzzIIAEmtG6.jpg

Not one judge gave Spencer the fight lol this reeks of corruption. One of the worst robberies I've ever seen in my life.

And shame on every single fan in that arena who was cheering that robbery.
That is the worst decision of the past 5 years.
Completely based on Irish biased.
What a joke.

Back