Sean Spencer got robbed. UFC Fight Night :

To keep in mind:

B7rqbzzIIAEmtG6.jpg

Damn.

Well seeing what happened to Sean Spencer. I really like Denis Siver's chances.

Note: Siver better not blink too long or the ref just might stop this fight.

Ariel Helwani@arielhelwani

I also had it 29-28 Spencer.

The 30-27 scores for Pendred are nuts.

Robbery of the night.

Its Boston racial politics. Spencer being Black had no chance of a fair and rational decision. The same can be said for Bendo but that was a very close fight against Cerrone imo.

the judges should be investigated.

This shit is fucked up. We live in a ridiculous world of corrupt scary people addicted to money over morality.

This guy isn't good at all. Basically a tough guy who gets beat up all the time. He was getting murdered by King. Then he should have lost to Gasan and lost all 3 rounds yesterday. Should be cut by now and he is 3-0 instead.

Pretty bad. The strike totals were close, but somehow they scored the takedowns over the fact that Pendred was on chicken legs twice.

this was the true robbery of the night. that was one of the worst decisions I've ever seen.

this was the true robbery of the night. that was one of the worst decisions I've ever seen.

Thank you dude, Jesus im so tired of all these threads crying about benson "smooth criminal" henderson and his "robbery" by cerrone when they actually had a close fight. Spencer worked his ass off and got robbed so hard even Dana and joe were embarassed about it.

I would of won 480$ if spencer didn't get robbed.

Sucks. Judges are idiots. Good thing i didnt bet on spencer

Wrong.

After taking 3 big rights and an illegal knee to the face (which he tried to protest and nearly paid for) he definitely lost round 1 but was the aggressor in 2 & 3 and though his landed strikes (punches) were some of the poorest striking I have seen in a long time, he outstruck Spencer in 2 & 3. Hell, his leg kicks probably won him the fight, not to mention taking Spencer down multiple times.

There is no doubt that 30-27 is a crazy result by any competent judge but at least the right man got the win.

Wrong.

After taking 3 big rights and an illegal knee to the face (which he tried to protest and nearly paid for) he definitely lost round 1 but was the aggressor in 2 & 3 and though his landed strikes (punches) were some of the poorest striking I have seen in a long time, he outstruck Spencer in 2 & 3. Hell, his leg kicks probably won him the fight, not to mention taking Spencer down multiple times.

There is no doubt that 30-27 is a crazy result by any competent judge but at least the right man got the win.

What... are you "Irish"?
Total strikes in rounds 2 and 3 were very close. Fight Metric has Rd 2 Pendred 20 to Spencers 21, and Rd 3 Pendred 19 to Spencer 16.
Spencer outlanded Pendred in head strikes in both rounds though. 15 to 11 and 13 to 7. Not only that but they were cleaner, faster strikes.
I can see you making an argument for Pendred in Rd 2 based on the takedown, positional dominance and submission attempt, but he achieved nothing with the momentary takedown in Rd 3.

had money on spencer ... this is bullshit

had money on Pendred and it was complete and utter bullshit. Any score card other than 30-27 Spencer is wrong. Pendred got tuned up for 15 minutes and landed a takedown for maybe a combined minute? Comically bad decision.

Back