Sean Spencer got robbed. UFC Fight Night :

Still fucks his record. If he loses a couple more he gets cut.

This is the sad thing. Dana typically treats you well in a situation like this and has said that they will treat it as a win in terms of matchmaking, but it fucks him hard.. one or two more and hes gone

I bet if pendred got koed they would still award him the victory at this point.

All I know is that I lost money. Thought the streak would continue.

Oh those corrupt judges. Just like the corrupt judges in Stockholm that gifted him a robbery decision in Stockholm. And like the corrupt ref in dublin that didn't stop the fight when Pendred was taking punishment.

I think secretly, Pendred is a billionaire who bribes all the judges and refs, and also is behind the match fixing with McGregor.

Did I miss anything? Was Holohan's win questionable? If it was, then same thing.

Like I wouldn't even be as mad if it weren't two fucking 30-27s

Absorbs shots all 3 rounds, one of which drops him
Lands 2 decent uppercuts that don't phase Spencer whatsoever
Take Spencer down for all of 10 seconds

Wins 30-27.

It's more corrupted than the 1919 MLB baseball scandal.

Judges are in other shot callers pockets.

Loosing me as a fan.

I think he got robbed of the victory but damn that was a boring and mediocre fight.

I and Im sure many of you guys called that one. Holy shit. Boston screwjob. Siver is fucked.

Because they are incompetent as fuck.

Plain and simple.

This goes beyond incompetence. That was rigged as fuck.

I don't think it was that much of a robbery, you could argue he won round 2 and 3. b

Maybe you have a small argument for the 3rd, but no way did he win the 2nd round.

HE GOT TWO 30-27's??????????

Someone needs to make a gif compilation of some of Pendreds "strike" attempts from that fight.

There were some which were hilarious

I don't think it was that much of a robbery, you could argue he won round 2 and 3. b

No you can't. Even worse Two judges scored it 30-27 which is insane.

At first I was like:

shawn-dancing.gif

But then I was like:

giphy.gif

The moment I heard 30-27 was the moment I said: Spencer got screwed.

I sincerely hope this isn't a sample of things to come tonight.

WTF? I started cooking after the fight was over and didn't bother listening to the result because Spencer had obviously won... That is even worse then Diego vs Pearson.

Back