• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Sean O'Malley's pink championship shorts revealed

I’m going to have to agree and disagree with that statement at the same time. Color in nature is a characteristic that has historically associated with different psychological states,
group association and even sexual characteristics going as far as clearly showing visible signs to would be predators from even plants.

Being associated with something doesn't mean they are inseperably intertwined. I can associate the color yellow with you, doesn't mean you as a person are defined by that color

To say color is meaningless

I didn't say that.

and is not an or can’t be an outright expression of how one feels or just is, is simply not true.

Of course it can be used to express whatever someone wants to express. That's a completely different matter though. It's your assumption that pink expresses being soft, not O'Malley's own statement that he wishes to express softness with that color.

Color has purpose, and each color has its own purpose.

And purpose can be quite different depending on the circumstances. They aren't fixed meanings by each independent color.

I
No he isn't. There are much bigger stars. Conor, Jon, Islam, Khamzat most likely, Poirier is probably still a bigger star. Aspinall's popularity in the UK probably makes him a bigger star, Izzy is still a bigger star, Alex probably is and probably more.

I think he is a decent star, but not nearly the biggest yet.
ll give you Connor and Jon though they barely ever fight, but lol at Islam or kazmat or Aspinall or Alex (assuming you mean perrera) being bigger stars than Sean

I

ll give you Connor and Jon though they barely ever fight, but lol at Islam or kazmat or Aspinall or Alex (assuming you mean perrera) being bigger stars than Sean

Sean is getting a big push from the UFC, but I sincerely doubt he is actually more popular than any of those guys. Islam and Khamzat have the muslim fanbase behind them, which is pretty darn huge, and Aspinall has basically the whole UK behind him which is a pretty significant market for MMA.

If Sean was such a big star, his podcast would be considerably bigger, IMO.

And I'm not trying to shit on Sean, I'm a fan of his. But I gotta be real, I'm not seeing such a huge fanbase behind him. But maybe they live where you are and you are a better judge of how popular he is? It's not like I have done extensive research into how big of a star he really is.

I know Sean has a good amount of social media followers though. But how many of those will actually attend an event or buy a PPV to watch him fight?

Being associated with something doesn't mean they are inseperably intertwined. I can associate the color yellow with you, doesn't mean you as a person are defined by that color

I didn't say that.

Of course it can be used to express whatever someone wants to express. That's a completely different matter though. It's your assumption that pink expresses being soft, not O'Malley's own statement that he wishes to express softness with that color.

And purpose can be quite different depending on the circumstances. They aren't fixed meanings by each independent color.
Also O'Malley is certainly the kind of guy that wears pink, and colours his hair, and has a loud personality, as a direct response against that kind of thinking.

Also O'Malley is certainly the kind of guy that wears pink, and colours his hair, and has a loud personality, as a direct response against that kind of thinking.

Definitely.

He disrobed himself, while wearing pink shorts, on a balcony for attention.

source.gif
LOL! I didn't watch the video before, I just saw the picture. That's amazing.

Just more desperate attention seeking from the king of edgelords.

michael-keaton.gif

Bad ass, you guys have any idea how long I've been searching for a pair of fierce pink Air Force 1's in a ladies size 12 (mens 10)? Good luck finding them.

Suits his style obviously. I watch for his hands personally, but y’all do that estrogen shit around the water cooler.

... and Dana was angry after the speedo incident. Come on, people are gonna see that !

<Huh2>

And they scratch their heads over why O’malley can’t sell ppv’s while having so many IG followers.

Back