• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Sean O'Malley's pink championship shorts revealed

Hate the shorts and the look, but O’Malley is a great fighter and most likely beat Vera

Fits him much better than black and gold for sure.
I don't get why we're hating on this. Two days ago, we were pissed that Venum makes everyone look fucking identical.

Guy is winning hard in life while upsetting people all over the globe for looking goofy. Its pretty funny lol good for him

What makes you say that?
He disrobed himself, while wearing pink shorts, on a balcony for attention.

source.gif

I honestly try not to hate, but I really want him to lose. This whole wannabe gangsta thing with the weird feminine element and bright colours is just bizzare....

Being old is strange

beautiful color, reminds me of a game i havent played gta san andreas

I do not understand the benefit of this obviously O’Malley can fight, but is he purposely trying to make other fighters seem feminine? What is the endgame? With Conor it was wit, hype, and mind games. I don’t know if Sean is trying to look soft on purpose in order to get in Chito’s head or what.
It’s odd and O’Malley clearly has to go out of his way in order to have a personality of any type.

The idea that someone would be soft depending on the color of their clothes is a legit soft state of mind. It's just a color, bud. It's not gonna make you tougher or less tough. Toughness is not dictated by your clothes,. That's the kind of conformist mentality of teenagers trying to fit into a social group, out of fear of not finding acceptance and validation otherwise.

"Looking hard/tough" is worlds apart from actually being hard/tough. People who are the latter most of the time aren't that concerned about the former.

Last edited:
I’m going to have to agree and disagree with that statement at the same time. Color in nature is a characteristic that has historically associated with different psychological states, group association and even sexual characteristics going as far as clearly showing visible signs to would be predators from even plants. To say color is meaningless and is not an or can’t be an outright expression of how one feels or just is, is simply not true. Color has purpose, and each color has its own purpose.

Sad thing is this is UFC biggest star now. Lol!

No he isn't. There are much bigger stars. Conor, Jon, Islam, Khamzat most likely, Poirier is probably still a bigger star. Aspinall's popularity in the UK probably makes him a bigger star, Izzy is still a bigger star, Alex probably is and probably more.

I think he is a decent star, but not nearly the biggest yet.

Back