• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Sean O'Malley's pink championship shorts revealed

I do not understand the benefit of this obviously O’Malley can fight, but is he purposely trying to make other fighters seem feminine? What is the endgame? With Conor it was wit, hype, and mind games. I don’t know if Sean is trying to look soft on purpose in order to get in Chito’s head or what.
It’s odd and O’Malley clearly has to go out of his way in order to have a personality of any type.

You're looking into this too much and he probably just likes the color pink. Maybe it's his fav color? It's my favorite, personally.

Not saying you're one, but I love how anything Pink triggers try hards who just get influenced so much by fashion trends. Pink was originally a boys' color, too, and blues were originally for girls before another trend happened and reversed them to the norms that have persisted ever since.

You're missing it.

It's because the rainbow poodle wants to knock their asses out wearing pink. Period.

I mean the loud colors are his thing. It's not like embracing the pink is even that femy these days.

He's like a Fortnite character. Maybe he'll walk out with a unicorn backpack to put his socks/sandles in before the fight? Would be quite funny actually.
I think you nailed it. Less about masculine or feminine, more about looking like a fucking Fortnite skin.

You're missing it.

It's because the rainbow poodle wants to knock their asses out wearing pink. Period.

I mean the loud colors are his thing. It's not like embracing the pink is even that femy these days.

He's like a Fortnite character. Maybe he'll walk out with a unicorn backpack to put his socks/sandles in before the fight? Would be quite funny actually.
He is like a fortnite character or CAF even, lol that’s the perfect description of his style, intentionally wacky.

I do not understand the benefit of this obviously O’Malley can fight, but is he purposely trying to make other fighters seem feminine? What is the endgame? With Conor it was wit, hype, and mind games. I don’t know if Sean is trying to look soft on purpose in order to get in Chito’s head or what.
It’s odd and O’Malley clearly has to go out of his way in order to have a personality of any type.
It's strange that you see colors in that way.... It's just a color. Pink used to be a man's color till like what, the 60s?

It would be a cool gen-z gimmick if it wasn't tied to a snitch shithead

You're looking into this too much and he probably just likes the color pink. Maybe it's his fav color? It's my favorite, personally.

Not saying you're one, but I love how anything Pink triggers try hards who just get influenced so much by fashion trends. Pink was originally a boys' color, too, and blues were originally for girls before another trend happened and reversed them to the norms that have persisted ever since.

You’re right. Chris Leben and Rich Franklin both frequently wore pink to the cage.

Jeez grandpa. How old are you?

He's taking the Izzy approach to his style with the loud colors and such but without the dog stuff lol

Back