Sean O'Malley teaches people how to jab

I think he could still be trolling, but the fact that it's almost impossible to tell says a lot about his character. When someone's an incredible douchebag, arguing about whether he's doing it on purpose or accident is hardly worth the effort. He's just a douche.
He's absolutely trolling and those who can't see that are just blinded by their hatred of him, lol. He's having a good time. He's a fun fighter to watch. Actually a decent striker. And he knows haters are just as important as fans when it comes to popularity. Same as its ever been in prize fighting.

He's absolutely trolling and those who can't see that are just blinded by their hatred of him, lol. He's having a good time. He's a fun fighter to watch. Actually a decent striker. And he knows haters are just as important as fans when it comes to popularity. Same as its ever been in prize fighting.
Jake Paul just steals your hat and runs away. Sean O’Malley hat in eyes and bam!!!!!

Touch the knee then do the hockey pockey.

Sorry I don't learn techniques from a clown lol

That doll didn't even know what hit him (or her, i don't want to assume its gender)

<WellThere>

Even in his own demo, the jab he said not to throw landed at least twice as fast and more accurate than the one he's teaching. I hope every fighter I don't like starts using this technique

Just throwin an olive branch. Again, you're not saying anything different. He's having a good time (being a douche). Whether or not it's genuine doesn't matter. That says a lot about his character. Just in the same that fans who buy shit to 'see people lose' says a lot about theirs.

Just throwin an olive branch. Again, you're not saying anything different. He's having a good time (being a douche). Whether or not it's genuine doesn't matter. That says a lot about his character. Just in the same that fans who buy shit to 'see people lose' says a lot about theirs.
Guy puts out obviously comedic content and your reaction to it says a lot about HIS character?

Guy puts out obviously comedic content and your reaction to it says a lot about HIS character?
..Yes? If he's doing exactly what Jack said (which you liked, so I assume you agree with): Pretending to be a character in order to be hated to increase buy rates (that often don't even bleed down to the fighters directly anyway, due to their cut-throat contracts, unless he's getting PPV points I don't know about). It's pro wrestling. It's a cartoon. It's a false narrative which idiots will buy cuz they like cartoons while pretending to hate such pro wrestling tropes. I find a lot of sherdog hypocritical on this, frankly.

..Yes? If he's doing exactly what Jack said (which you liked, so I assume you agree with): Pretending to be a character in order to be hated to increase buy rates (that often don't even bleed down to the fighters directly anyway, due to their cut-throat contracts, unless he's getting PPV points I don't know about). It's pro wrestling. It's a cartoon. It's a false narrative which idiots will buy cuz they like cartoons while pretending to hate such pro wrestling tropes. I find a lot of sherdog hypocritical on this, frankly.
Why do you think he wants to be hated from that video? Again, it’s obviously intending to be funny. And if you’re not looking at it from a hater perspective it can be funny. Like the other obvious troll videos as well. Shift your perspective just a little bit.

I fucking love this guy! <45><45><45>

That doll didn't even know what hit him (or her, i don't want to assume its gender)

<WellThere>

Almost everything about that is wrong lol...

Its sneaky....

But theres so much fundamentally wrong with this lol

Why do you think he wants to be hated from that video? Again, it’s obviously intending to be funny. And if you’re not looking at it from a hater perspective it can be funny. Like the other obvious troll videos as well. Shift your perspective just a little bit.
Eh, probably, but i am taking him as a whole, which is very clearly being a human cartoon.

But even if i were to just look at this post, from what i understand, this is still part of a continuation of posts he's doing where he's doing troll videos in response to legit and fair criticism he can't take (keep your hands up). Maybe I am mistaken and this is just separate for all that. Do you think its not a part of that and im reaching? Then i would be wrong about this thread.

But, overall, arent you still of the opinion that Jackonfire posted? That he does try to gather haters to further his name? Don't get me wrong, I'm not blind to why fighters do it, and the fans aren't blameless. But it's no different than old, old carnie-economic terms. There are snakeoil salesmen and a lot of suckers buying.

That is absolute dogshit.

I wouldn’t even call that a jab.

It would be great if he was trolling, but he isn’t. His intense delusion on how to throw strikes is baffling, considering how highly he is ranked.

He doesn’t even plant his feet correctly, so any power developed by the lunging forward motion is negated anyway as soon as he begins driving off fresh air.
He is trolling dude.

Eh, probably, but i am taking him as a whole, which is very clearly being a human cartoon.

But even if i were to just look at this post, from what i understand, this is still part of a continuation of posts he's doing where he's doing troll videos in response to legit and fair criticism he can't take (keep your hands up). Maybe I am mistaken and this is just separate for all that. Do you think its not a part of that and im reaching? Then i would be wrong about this thread.

But, overall, arent you still of the opinion that Jackonfire posted? That he does try to gather haters to further his name? Don't get me wrong, I'm not blind to why fighters do it, and the fans aren't blameless. But it's no different than old, old carnie-economic terms. There are snakeoil salesmen and a lot of suckers buying.
I’m not invested in O’Malley. I think he’s got talent as a fighter and obviously has a strong social media game. When I watched this video, I laughed. I didn’t for a second think anything negative or that he’s trying to trigger me. Now, maybe if I was someone who troll him on social media and tell him to keep his hands up I’d think he’s trying to get a rise out of me.......but if you’re already a hater then you’ll naturally receive it differently. Like I said, I just saw it as actually a bit amusing.

I’m not invested in O’Malley. I think he’s got talent as a fighter and obviously has a strong social media game. When I watched this video, I laughed. I didn’t for a second think anything negative or that he’s trying to trigger me. Now, maybe if I was someone who troll him on social media and tell him to keep his hands up I’d think he’s trying to get a rise out of me.......but if you’re already a hater then you’ll naturally receive it differently. Like I said, I just saw it as actually a bit amusing.
I mean, it's a recent other thread here, otherwise id never have seen it. I have no investment in him either. And i think he's trying to be amusing too, it's just not out of the window that he's mainly trying to amuse himself, and at the expense of others.

And people saying he should keep his hands up is not automatically trolling (though i would still guarantee the majority of it was)

Did he really say you want to be able to touch your knee with your hand?

"Hands down" O'Malley

That is absolute dogshit.

I wouldn’t even call that a jab.

It would be great if he was trolling, but he isn’t. His intense delusion on how to throw strikes is baffling, considering how highly he is ranked.

He doesn’t even plant his feet correctly, so any power developed by the lunging forward motion is negated anyway as soon as he begins driving off fresh air.

It's an obvious troll job, and another installment in a series of vids where he mocks people who criticize him for keeping his hands low.

"If you can touch your knee, perfect"

Back